Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Support my Feature Request for AUv3 Support for Kushview Element on MacOS

Kushview Element is a capable open source plugin host for Mac and Windows that can also act as a plugin wrapper. I think it has a lot if similarities with AUM as it is light weight and it also has routing capabilities. It already supports AUv2 on Macs. Looking at the sources it seems to use the JUCE framework that does support AUv3 but the AUv3 support is deactivated. I opened a feature request at github: https://github.com/kushview/Element/issues/510 - please support it if you like the idea.

This would be a solution for users of DAWs without AUv3 support like Ableton or Bitwig. It could also be a great cheap/free alternative to Apple’s MainStage.

Comments

• Supported - Element is my main tool on Mac simply because it's very AUM like in its approach and AUv3 support would be awesome!

• Kushview Element is amazing, I recently installed this, and contrary to Carla or the demos that I tried of Bluecat's Patchwork or DDMF Metaplugin, this let me to run the Puremagnetik effects on Bitwig without the audio glitches that were introduced starting with Monterey 12.3.1.

I'm SO HAPPY of having access again to Fathoms, one of my favorite effects.

But I have a priority more higher in my list than adding AUv3 support. They really need to increase the number of mapped parameters exposed to your DAW for automation, currently there are only 8 knobs, so it's impossible to create control layouts in Bitwig including all the parameters for an effect or an instrument.

Theres is other possible way of doing this, that is to add a CC controller to Bitwig. Then map the fake CC controls to each control in the plugin hosted inside Element. And then map the fake CC controls to various Bitwig controller pages. But it's a headache.

Other than this, it works flawlessly, it's M1 native and you can load Rozetta 2 plugins without problems.

It has become an essential utility in my workflow.