Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

🚨COTCD - ‘Soft Recalls’🚨 (MicroFreak pack/free Drambo instruments) 🏄‍♂️

Hyped to drop Soft Recalls! 120 x COTCD patches for MicroFreak. 🗣🧠 Fell in love with MF while making this one. Super fun/expressive synth.

FFO of ambient/lofi/soundscape/synth pop/vaporwave/cinematic etc etc..

Thnx for checking it out!🙏🦧

Trailer -

Dry demo Pt.1 -

Dry demo Pt.2 -

Demo A -

Demo B -

Store -
https://payhip.com/b/tYkCU

Handful of random FREE instruments sampled from the pack for Drambo/Maschine -
https://payhip.com/b/NL60j

Comments

• edited May 2022

Mood & dictaphone chewing on some of the patches ➡️🔀🔄➡️

• 😍😍😍

• Hey COTCD.
    I got a bit into the new Drambo today and used some of your MF Patches here:

It's a "tiny song with no name" that got done while getting into Drambo V2.

• @MrBlaschke said:
    Hey COTCD.
    I got a bit into the new Drambo today and used some of your MF Patches here:

It's a "tiny song with no name" that got done while getting into Drambo V2.

Nice, thnx for sharing this🙏

Just had email from someone bought the Soft Recalls pack thinking it was a Drambo pack. Prob my fault wording things unclearly. To clarify, Soft Recalls is for Microfreak. But there’s also a small pack of free Drambo/Maschine multisampled presets in the store that were taken from the pack ✌️

• Had some people reach out for import instructions/locations for those free drambo instruments -

The Sample files need to go in this exact location below.
    In Drambo go -
    Files > Samples > hit ‘import folder’ button (the 3rd button along bottom of Drambo’s file browser window) > find & highlight the Sample folder you downloaded (‘COTCD Soft Recalls Freebie’) > hit ‘Done’.

The Preset files can go anywhere you want them (no prob if you want to throw them inside new or existing folders etc), as long as they’re somewhere in ‘Files > presets > sampler’……….
    In Drambo go -
    Files > Presets > Sampler > hit ‘import folder’ button (the 3rd button along bottom of Drambo’s file browser window) & locate/highlight the presets you downloaded > hit ‘Done’.

Hope that helps! ✌️🦧

• Love your stuff! Always inspires me…

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Love your stuff! Always inspires me…

Kind words, thnx man!🙏

Some sleepy Sunday vibes from earlier today 💤 MF > Mood & rc300 (Drambo sequencing). 🦧

• @childofthecorndog said:

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Love your stuff! Always inspires me…

Kind words, thnx man!🙏

Some sleepy Sunday vibes from earlier today 💤 MF > Mood & rc300 (Drambo sequencing). 🦧

Nice one. So what’s going on with the drambo sequencer there? It looks to be randomly switching clips?

• Thanks. Drambo’s launcher’s in song mode here, so it runs through all the pattern rows in order. But IIRC, random switching’s on the roadmap (with a ton of other great stuff!) :)

• Just a quick heads up that Doug @thesoundtestroom doing a live playthrough in couple minutes (8pm UK) if anyone’s looking to hear some nicer keys playing than my fumbling around in the demo vids 🤪🦧

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @FP0 said:
    This is exactly what Drambo 2.0 needs, more generous, creative and inspiring patches, shared by users, showing what the modules can do, in the right hands. Thank you.

🙏 You’re welcome! Hope you dig those drambo sampler patches. More soon & hit patchstorage.com for heap of other free drambo patches from @rs2000, @Gravitas, @echoopera, @bcrichards, @aleyas etc & myself :)

• Nice little selection there, thanks COTD. I’ve been looking lately for a wee ‘freak, partly for the synth itself, but also as a controller for CV gear as well as midi... If I hunt a decent priced one down I’ll grab your pack for sure :)