Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM .ipa 1.3.10 needed (for Studiomux) - any iMazing users have a download?

Hello

The App Store version of Studiomux distorts audio when used with the latest AUM 1.3.11.

Studiomux itself seems pretty abandoned (no activity from developers for the last six months), but the current App Store version 5.123 does work with AUM 1.3.10.

So, after investigating iMazing I've learned it can download .ipa App files from the App Store, but only the current version, so I've missed that particular boat. Does anyone have a downloaded .ipa of AUM version 1.3.10 (or earlier) that they could share? I've myself have got an AUM .ipa v1.2.5, but that would be rolling back to the iOS Stone Age.

Thank you, it's a long shot I know, but ABF you are my only hope...

Comments

• edited May 2022

Afaik each downloaded .ipa is locked to the user account. So unless we’re discussing piracy, it wouldn’t be much of a help.

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    Afaik each downloaded .ipa is locked to the user account. So unless we’re discussing piracy, it wouldn’t be much of a help.

Ah... bugger... hadn't thought of that. Oh well, thank you for enlightening me.

• wimwim
    edited May 2022

Have you updated the server software on the PC or Mac? Just updating the iOS side isn't enough. Also, Studiomux seems particularly sensitive when it comes to cables. I've had cables that work fine with everything else not cooperate well with Studiomux.

• @wim said:
    Have you updated the server software on the PC or Mac? Just updating the iOS side isn't enough. Also, Studiomux seems particularly sensitive when it comes to cables. I've had cables that work fine with everything else not cooperate well with Studiomux.

Yes, believe me I've been in deep... the Studiomux beta 5.147 was working well with AUM, but it never got released and has now expired. The App Store version works Ok for sending audio from iPad, just not for round tripping from desktop to AUM and back again. That's my experience and the experience of others, with a Mac for me. I have an old iPad mini 2 with an older version of AUM and that works ok, just not enough legs to run many Apps.

• @steve99 said:

@wim said:

Yes, believe me I've been in deep... the Studiomux beta 5.147 was working well with AUM, but it never got released and has now expired. The App Store version works Ok for sending audio from iPad, just not for round tripping from desktop to AUM and back again. That's my experience and the experience of others, with a Mac for me. I have an old iPad mini 2 with an older version of AUM and that works ok, just not enough legs to run many Apps.

It is a bummer that Pascal didn’t release the last beta.

• @steve99 said:

@0tolerance4silence said:

Ah... bugger... hadn't thought of that. Oh well, thank you for enlightening me.

Whilst looking to backup current versions of apps with iMazing (shutting the stable door before the next horse tries to bolt), I came across this (see below) which suggests you can use .ipa files not from your own Apple ID. I assume though that you do need to own the App, which I do.

So, back to my original question, does anyone have a .ipa of AUM 1.3.10 (or similar, just not .11) they would be willing to share? I accept it might not work, but worth a try.

Here's the link to the iMazing help page that is from:

https://imazing.com/guides/how-to-manage-apps-without-itunes