Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DRAMBO 2.0 is LIVE!!!

Comments

• I'm so happy that Drambo 2.0 finally supports sustain-loop-tagged WAVE files. A real time saver.

• Amazing update, best groovebox available, software or hardware.

• @Turok said:
    Drambo is not available in the Russian app store?

Confirming. I don't see it either. That's a shame

• edited May 2022

@clowm said:

@Turok said:

Confirming. I don't see it either. That's a shame

I wonder if that's an Apple sanctions activity and not the dev.

• Great update :)
    Haven't delved in much yet but the layout is much better and the workflow is much more intuitive.
    Whilst you still can't scale the module height (which was something I was hoping for).. You can make much better use of the screen now on 12.9 and the new sequencers and modulation look really nice.

• @Carnbot said:
    Great update :)

Whilst you still can't scale the module height (which was something I was hoping for).. You can make much better use of the screen now on 12.9 and the new sequencers and modulation look really nice.

You can pop AUs out though, which is something.

• I woke up too early today and can’t figure it out myself, so I’ll ask:
    suppose I have an instance of drambo inside drambo. for sequencing a drum machine. can I somehow trigger different patterns in this embedded drambo instance using main drambo’s sequencer ?

• @mistercharlie said:

@Carnbot said:
    Great update :)

You can pop AUs out though, which is something.

Yeah that's really nice to see, I was hoping for that one too :)

• I concur with many others @giku_beepstreet please add a tip jar!

• No specific question, but if any of the beta testers paired Drambo with Loopy Pro I'd love to hear about your setup

• Thank you guys! There will be tip jars, but more functional ;)

• edited May 2022

@vasilymilovidov said:
    I woke up too early today and can’t figure it out myself, so I’ll ask:
    suppose I have an instance of drambo inside drambo. for sequencing a drum machine. can I somehow trigger different patterns in this embedded drambo instance using main drambo’s sequencer ?

Yes you can via normal midi learn route. Enable midi learn in DramboAU and assign patterns or next/previous pattern to a note(s), then generate note(s) from D host.

• @Michael_R_Grant thanks for the explanation. That was esoteric 😁

• @AlmostAnonymous said:

@BroCoast said:
    How do I shorten tracks that grew too long? Or how do I change track length now?

crop them in that little window in the center above the pads

Thank you. 👍

Ok this update is crazy good!

When I first opened it, I was worried it had become too DAW like but…

This is how you update an app without fucking it up. Truly amazing.

• @0tolerance4silence said:

@vasilymilovidov said:
    I woke up too early today and can’t figure it out myself, so I’ll ask:

Yes you can via normal midi learn route. Enable midi learn in DramboAU and assign it to a note or cc, then generate assigned midi from D host.

oh, of course, I always forget about that option. thanks!

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Thank you guys! There will be tip jars, but more functional ;)

Awesome, I can’t wait to see what you create!

• Functional tip jar? Do you mean new modules as IAP? :D

• edited May 2022

…It might be cool to work with a hardware company like Intech to make modules that snap together to control Drambo. I mean Intech has some modules ready to go now. Perhaps Drambo’s modules could inspire new Intech modules. Heck maybe Drambo could double as an Intech editor on iOS one day!

https://intech.studio/

• @Turok said:

No, taxes from each sale are paid in Russia and there is a man who spends them in a very bad way. I hope it's temporary and believe we can stop that, each grain of sand counts. It's nothing personal (just PMed you, there is an alternative way).

• @giku_beepstreet Thanks so much for Drambo and for this awesome, wonderful update. Dzięki bardzo! :)

And thanks to the beta team - for your work and keeping us excited. ;)

• how do you delete clips ?

• edited May 2022

@eross said:
    how do you delete clips ?

Swipe up on the clip for context menu (works in couple of areas), or UNDO + tap clip

• edited May 2022

@eross said:

Swipe up for the menu or UNDO + clip or UNDO + REC on the current clip.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@eross said:

Swipe up for the menu or UNDO + REC on the current clip.

awesome thanks

• Besides of context menus, UNDO + something clears it.

• after playing with it for a couple of hours, I must say this is a superb update! making notes move in piano roll instead of changing their size is a bit of a pain. other than that everything is perfect.

• edited May 2022

@vasilymilovidov said:
    after playing with it for a couple of hours, I must say this is a superb update! making notes move in piano roll instead of changing their size is a bit of a pain. other than that everything is perfect.

The end of a note is the tap area to adjust note length, the rest of the note or the whole of the selected area for multiple notes is for moving them around.

• edited May 2022

@vasilymilovidov said:
    after playing with it for a couple of hours, I must say this is a superb update! making notes move in piano roll instead of changing their size is a bit of a pain. other than that everything is perfect.

I'm listening to you. Gonna take a look and this again and adjust this gesture, if needed.