Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

its 2022, has Apple gone over board with holding back technology for profit?

13»

Comments

• edited April 2022

@FastGhost said:
    This thread is absolutely wild. Can't wait till we get to the end of season finale where Tim Cook is revealed to be an alien lizard wearing a human disguise.

That's Face .. er, Meta, not Apple.

Edit: removed irrelevant part of comment. I stand by the Meta dig though.

• @FastGhost said:
    This thread is absolutely wild. Can't wait till we get to the end of season finale where Tim Cook is revealed to be an alien lizard wearing a human disguise.

I’d watch that series on Apple TV+.

• edited May 2022

@FastGhost said:

we got Tim Crook already admitting Apple snooped on your children's photos with his circle Jerks or JOs and to avoid class action and threats from the educational authorities Apple started pretending they here GOING to start scanning iPhotos now....nice way to trick a judge looking at the prosecutors list of allegations.

Anyway I tested this site to see how many of you are wear brown lipstick, sadly too many.,

And yes we can have a perfect DAW, a computer that lasts 50 years and advance beyond as a species the same way Steve Jobs had planned for iPhones and iPads to eventually become affordable to everyone including Africa and India, but greed and money prevail our species.,

as of 2022 we cant even get a simple answer on any subject on the net..., I search YouTube for DIY videos and because they require content creators to make a 8 min video in order to be monetised every video I found was so full of BS that people listed the times so they can skip to sections...

example I searched for how to install a shelf in a closet and 9 out of ten videos would starts with "why do you want to do this?", when do you want to do this? do your friends think its cool? how to prepare for this psychologically, etc etc etc

IS this the cr@p you guys are into? we all need money but there has to be another way

• Just out of interest, is it YouTube that you use to look up all your completely unverifiable conspiracy theories too?

• @FastGhost said:
    Just out of interest, is it YouTube that you use to look up all your completely unverifiable conspiracy theories too?

In fairness, monetised 8-minute con-theo videos on YouTube with time stamps are the best. 👍

• edited May 2022

@ervin said:

@FastGhost said:

>

In fairness, monetised 8-minute con-theo videos on YouTube with time stamps are the best. 👍

we can do better then that, we should ban 20 sec DIY videos if they contain un necessary garble to create a monetised timed video, incase you did not know you can report these bogus videos as well as aliexpress type computer voice over videos reading out news articles.

Nothing is a conspiracy theory of there is no transparency , un fortunately the mainstream media and some of the fraudsters in the government work hand in hand to get away with censorship as well on websites, of course the FOIA and transparency laws should hold them legally accountable but information about it is hidden.

Example, you cant call someone a conspiracy theorist or accuse them of spreading miss information for posting something truthful or questioning anything where no transparency or over site is evident, if it was like this I can rob your bank account and protect myself from you asking questions, which is whats going on, fraudsters.

Exec orders Obama signed allow bankers, hedge fund managers complete impunity and we ended up with a investment firm in California that spread Pegasus and its the same one which just financed a venture by the owner of Plugin Alliance Dirk and he refuses to tell us all how many shares of this venture he has although we already know he is the major holder and alike the Elon Musk of the venture SoundWide..

Apple also called people conspiracy theorist, banned them from discussion forums when asking where their iCloud servers are and how they guaranteed that they where safer then google, well...it turns out Apple paid a $1 of their 500 Million an hour world wide income in fines for lying about it as their servers where in China.

I can give more and more examples of how dumb these people think you are, I think Mark Zuckenburg said it all when he called the public STUPID for sharing their device password like Apple with Facebook, even Apple insists you do not share your device and root password yet requires it for you to log into iCloud via safari on a Mac....when they where caught lying about this they pretended to of refused the FBI passcode rights to a I phone and it turned out the FBI is an Apple client via infraguard who buys these details quarterly from Apple and where for 8 years prior the claim with the FBI.

So lets cut the BS about conspiracy theory or misinformation, nothing is misinformation if there is no transparency

• Massive walls of text, full of unsubstantiated opinions and shifting goalposts are the hallmarks of the conspiracy theorist.

• @GavrielProductions said:
    I can give more and more examples of how dumb these people think you are, I think Mark Zuckenburg said it all when he called the public STUPID for sharing their device password like Apple with Facebook, even Apple insists you do not share your device and root password yet requires it for you to log into iCloud via safari on a Mac....when they where caught lying about this they pretended to of refused the FBI passcode rights to a I phone and it turned out the FBI is an Apple client via infraguard who buys these details quarterly from Apple and where for 8 years prior the claim with the FBI.

I could make up more absolute fantasy nonsense too but I have too much respect for the other users on this site. Never, in the history of Apple computers, has your root password been used to log in to iCloud. 99.999% of Mac users will never even have a root password, no iOS users have one unless they've jailbroken their phone, and on what planet would Apple ask users to jailbreak their phone and set a root password to log into iCloud? And how would iCloud even know to authenticate that root password, given that that password would be device local. It only takes a few seconds to think through pretty much any of your posts and realise there's no possible way they can be true. It would be nice if you'd take that few seconds to think it through instead of expecting everyone else to do it for you.

• edited May 2022

Eerm - isn't this forum basically about making and enjoying music? As enlightening as this continuing stream of consciousness is regarding the state of mind of one of its members maybe it's time this thread was closed, locked away, buried, burned, detonated and vapourised and never mentioned again...ever...

• wimwim
    edited May 2022

@enkaytee said:
    Eerm - isn't this forum basically about making and enjoying music? As enlightening as this continuing stream of consciousness is regarding the state of mind of one of its members maybe it's time this thread was closed, locked away, buried, burned, detonated and vapourised and never mentioned again...ever...

It's in off-topic and violates no forum guidelines that I can remember ever having been talked about. And it's related to Apple, who influence every bit of music making we do.

I feel sad for someone who is addicted to such drama, but that's no reason to try to shut them up. (jmo)

• edited May 2022

@FastGhost said:

I could make up more absolute fantasy nonsense too but I have too much respect for the other users on this site. Never, in the history of Apple computers, has your root password been used to log in to iCloud. 99.999% of Mac users will never even have a root password,

Your Mac admin password is the root password, only the admin can activate it as its shipped OFF on all Mac products https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204012

You guys realise the Misinformation BS board was recently shut down by congress itself because they wanted to hide THE TPANSPERANCY ACT from the public hoping they would be held accountable for not presenting evidence publicly to back up allegations against anyone they call conspiracy theorist or one spreading miss-information .. hypocritical isn't it?
    https://alec.org/model-policy/transparency-and-government-accountability-act/

Censorship and misinformation about the actual misinformation board could of only got passed by the Far Right, unfortunately its the democrats doing all this hoping to fool ignorant people who cant read more then a tweet or have the attention span of 10 seconds.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2022/5/18/23123996/joe-biden-disinformation-governance-board-paused-after-coordinated-online-attacks-cancel-culture

• @FordTimeLord said:
    Massive walls of text, full of unsubstantiated opinions and shifting goalposts are the hallmarks of the conspiracy theorist.

Prove me wrong

@FordTimeLord said:
    Massive walls of text, full of unsubstantiated opinions and shifting goalposts are the hallmarks of the conspiracy theorist.

Prove me wrong

No thanks

• edited May 2022

@FordTimeLord said:

@GavrielProductions said:

@FordTimeLord said:

Prove me wrong

No thanks

let me get this straight, you think its perfectly normal behavior to troll a thread and even feel compelled to attack someone who is no threat to you because you have a complex about their opinion or facts shared ?

I did not threaten you but if anything i said revealed a complex you have i think its sad cause this site is full of talented artists who need to protect their own unique identity cause with out this we failed the world.

as an artist (i hope you still are) i never forgot how the United States helped liberate people from brainwashed gestapo infested countries where people living in fear of been different volunteer/ed (and still do) to hunt down anyone unique.

I meant no harm and while im actually neutral the facts remain un solved, please do prove me wrong about all this.

Also while our own politicians pulled the switch on us again by abusing our trust in them for power and profit (normal in everywhere politics ) i still go to their dinners and hear them tell me how it takes someone to live with blood on their hands to be in politics, its hard, in fact too horrible to imagine as an artist so we need each other in the end of the day.

@FordTimeLord said:

@GavrielProductions said:

@FordTimeLord said:

Prove me wrong

No thanks

let me get this straight, you think its perfectly normal behavior to troll a thread and even feel compelled to attack someone who is no threat to you because you have a complex about their opinion or facts shared ?

I did not threaten you but if anything i said revealed a complex you have i think its sad cause this site is full of talented artists who need to protect their own unique identity cause with out this we failed the world.

You know as an artist (i hope you still are) i never forgot how the United States helped liberate people from brainwashed gestapo infested countries where peopled living in fear of been different volunteer (and still do) to hunt down anyone unique.

I meant no harm and while ism actually neutral the facts remain and our own politicians pulled the switch on us again by abusing our trust in them for power and profit, i still go to their dinners and hear them tell me how it takes someone to live with blood on their hands to be in politics, its hard, in fact too horrible to imagine as an artist so we need each other in the end of the day.

Fair enough, sorry for trolling your thread.