Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rapture Of The Deep... by Lil whayL

Shout out to the artist @Svetlovska for the inspiration for this crazy thing.

Conversation with my wife this afternoon...

He: I'm thinking about doing a Hip-Hop song...
She: Honey, you're a pasty old white guy, you're not supposed to do that.
He: How about if the rapper is a whale?
She: That would be interesting...

Comments

• Well she was right! It is interesting! Hip Hop? I don’t know, but interesting it is!

• It's sort of like the old Chinese proverb - may you run 'interesting' software! It's probably as close as I'll get to Hip-Hop with my bad hip, and my 80's mindset. Oh well, we went out for sushi, and I had one too many glasses of sake. As they say, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

• Whale Hop. It’s the next big thing, you know it is. I actually and completely unironically like this :)

• That melodic section from around 1:32 to 2:32 is one of the best minutes of music ever. The whole concept is fun, but man I could loop that section for days. Seriously good.

• @Svetlovska @MadeofWax When I started this, I was pretty sure it hadn't been done before. Thanks for listening!

• This is fun! Nice job!

• @bpert said:
    This is fun! Nice job!

I had fun putting it together. Thanks for listening!

• A magical potion… that Koto sounding arp really pulled me in fast and I stayed alert for the whole ride. Great work as usual.

• @McD said:
    A magical potion… that Koto sounding arp really pulled me in fast and I stayed alert for the whole ride. Great work as usual.

Thanks! I haven't seen much from you in a while. Hope everything is OK.

• Great song! Wonder what the whales are actually saying?

• @JudasZimmerman said:
    Great song! Wonder what the whales are actually saying?

Good question. I have often wondered, who is more intelligent, us or them?
    Thanks for checking it out!

• Like it!

• @lasselu said:
    Like it!

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the follow!

• Very enjoyable, original and inventive. You have a great knack for taking the ordinary and re-porpoising them… (sorry🐬)

• @GeoTony said:
    Very enjoyable, original and inventive. You have a great knack for taking the ordinary and re-porpoising them… (sorry🐬)

You have a great sense of humor. Thank you!