Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quick! Split a sample into stems in Koala Sampler

Comments

• edited April 2022

🤯

• Whoa. This is amazing !

• This is pure genius!

• Best things ever. Amazing.

• This is insane! Take that 404! Koala crushes it.

• Just, woooooow!

• awesome

• Damn, that's impressive. That feature costs $$$ on desktop software.
    There's no requirement to be online to separate to stems? The neural network bit just needs to be downloaded?

• Can others confirm that the export stems feature is only available with the standalone app? Not seeing it in the AUV3 in AUM.

Thanks.

• @zilld2017 said:
    Can others confirm that the export stems feature is only available with the standalone app? Not seeing it in the AUV3 in AUM.

Thanks.

Just standalone.

• @StudioES said:
    Damn, that's impressive. That feature costs $$$ on desktop software.
    There's no requirement to be online to separate to stems? The neural network bit just needs to be downloaded?

Which desktop app you use ?

The only one I use is RX

• Since that „hidden“ alpha feature, I‘m asking myself how to name pads. Can someone please help me?

• @hisdudeness said:

@StudioES said:

The only one I use is RX

@hisdudeness said:

@StudioES said:

The only one I use is RX

I've used the new one in Acid Pro.
    Zplane makes one too.

• @Thames1990 said:
    Since that „hidden“ alpha feature, I‘m asking myself how to name pads. Can someone please help me?

You can't name pads. The pad naming is only used on the stem extraction.