Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

fjord lines // nostalgic chill synthwave with Cubasis 3 and TAL-UN-O-LX

edited April 2022 in Creations

Fjord lines

Long time since I last used my iPad to compose a full track. But I managed to complete this one during my short Easter break at my parents’ place.
I upgraded to Cubasis 3 a couple of months ago and it feels nice to be finally able to group tracks and process them together.
In this track, I mainly used the TAL-UN-O-LX synth and some micrologue as well, plus a few sounds by my OP-1 that mainly served as a midi controller.
Blackhole on reverb duties, and some Kleverb reamp to bring some life to some tracks. Waves L1 on the master channel to bring levels up.

I had to make heavy use of the freeze option in Cubasis as it would begin to stutter with just a few instances of the TAL synth. But it worked.

I guess some bugs still need to be ironed out as Cubasis froze on me several times while trying to move audio clips around. But luckily I never lost my work.

Hope you like it!

Comments

• I do. 👏

It is a melodic composition to boot, which is a bit underrepresented here (for my taste anyway). Thanks for sharing!

• @ervin said:
    I do. 👏

It is a melodic composition to boot, which is a bit underrepresented here (for my taste anyway). Thanks for sharing!

I second that! I liked the artwork as well.

• Thanks a lot for listening :)

• Until the drums came in, I had a very different idea of where the “one” was. I love how this happens with arp intros. Felt like a warm blankie.

• Man, these are some wild arp chords that can keep going. Love your style!
    Well done, will follow ur sc!

• Very enjoyable!

• Had a definite Jean-Michel Jarre vibe to me which is absolutely a compliment. Very enjoyable.

• Thanks a lot everybody! Just noticed all the other responses!