Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Garden Of Eden / Onkey’s AddStation

edited April 2022 in Creations

@onkey created great sonic clarity in his K5000 emulations for AddStation. Here are three jewel like presets working it out together at the dawn of history. 😳😎🙏 Encore @onkey !!

Comments

• This brought a huge smile to my face @LinearLineman. So honoured you could put these sounds to great use:)

• I’m glad @onkey. I hope more folks will listen to this to get an appreciation of AddStation and your sound design. The CPU is a problem, tho, but easily rectified by freezing.

• Very nice and sounds absolutely liquid.

AddStation I don't have, and I'm kind of trying to stop it with the app-hoarding..

• @JudasZimmerman said:
    Very nice and sounds absolutely liquid.

AddStation I don't have, and I'm kind of trying to stop it with the app-hoarding..

Stop after this one.😉

• @Ben said:

@JudasZimmerman said:
    Very nice and sounds absolutely liquid.

Stop after this one.😉

Good point!

Oh my it has a randomizer

• @onkey said:
    This brought a huge smile to my face _LinearLineman. So honoured you could put these sounds to great use:)

Your patches have won everyone here over. 👍

• Lovely. That “Creaturz” patch creating such a nice shimmery glassy atmosphere, and some sweet crystaline sounds to complement it. I’m enjoying these adventures in Addstation.

• edited April 2022

@JudasZimmerman, well, at least get CubeSynthPro when it's on sale. It works like a charm.
    @Spidericemidas, glad you’re liking them. Slumber Party was #9 so the adventure comes to an end. Maybe LaGrange next since you’re releasing a bank. I don’t own it… yet. 😂😂😂 I looked it up on the App Store. Of course I have it… and did an album, too!
    I guess I was thinking of LaPlace.

• On April 17th the @Virsyn Harry Gohs sale ended on these 2 excellent synths along with many other apps.

Cube Synth Pro went from a sale price of $8 up to the regular $15
    AddStation went from the sale price of $9 back up to $20.

Harry offers period sales events... seem like 3 times a year around Easter, Black Friday and Xmas.

I need to dig into these @onkey presets and figure out how he's getting these smooth tones.
    I keep hitting the random function expecting something close but I just get the more aggressive square wave sounding patches. Maybe someone can slip us a clue how to tame this beast.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @JudasZimmerman, well, at least get CubeSynthPro when it's on sale. It works like a charm.
    @Spidericemidas, glad you’re liking them. Slumber Party was #9 so the adventure comes to an end. Maybe LaGrange next since you’re releasing a bank. I don’t own it… yet. 😂😂😂 I looked it up on the App Store. Of course I have it… and did an album, too!
    I guess I was thinking of LaPlace.

I am still finalising the Laplace presets, I promise! It’s taken longer than I planned. I was on a roll with them but then got sidetracked bigtime by a sudden urge to make an ambient album in Cubasis! 😅
    I think the Laplace presets might drive you towards something of an Asian flavour.

• Loved the mood and the fantastic sounds on this one. Apple were even there at the beginning…

• Thanks for digging this one up @GeoTony. Ah, now I get it. You were in the garden.

• Very glad this post resurfaced. Those sounds are magnificent you use them to great effect.