Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thermo on iPad

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/thermosynth/id1619491705

I enjoy this one on desktop, might have to wait for a sale to double up my purchase though…

Comments

• That looks and sounds wicked.
    https://www.sonic-lab.com/thermo/

I'd love to see a Benjolin app from Sonic Lab.

• Woah - that looks amazing! SL have quite the pedigree too. I'm not sure I'll be able to resist this one.

• @PeteSasqwax said:
    Woah - that looks amazing! SL have quite the pedigree too. I'm not sure I'll be able to resist this one.

Yeah it’s great this one, really much more dynamic than fundamental, perhaps not as rich in its basic timbre, but wild as a horse with very little effort…

• @StudioES said:
    I'd love to see a Benjolin app from Sonic Lab.

😳😳😳 TAKE MY MONEY

@Krupa said:
    Yeah it’s great this one, really much more dynamic than fundamental, perhaps not as rich in its basic timbre, but wild as a horse with very little effort…

It's funny, I've used Fundamental considerably more on desktop than iPad. I need to address the imbalance!

I wish Audiothing would bring their apps to iOS.

• Yeah too right, their stuff is all great 👍

• Damn, this looks and sounds bonkers good

• Playing with the idea...

• This dude is in my bad books. Gonna hold off.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Goddamit, @Krupa!

😬 sorry 😁

And @rs2000 i did at some point have a look at it myself but didn’t get far, I’ll check your effort out in a bit 👍

• @gusgranite said:
    This dude is in my bad books. Gonna hold off.

Ahh, almost forgot l’affaire Hainbach. Thanks for reminding me.

• @rs2000 said:
    Playing with the idea...

Definitely some interesting territory there, probably more immediately useful as well 😁

• @gusgranite said:

😯 - bad SL experience?

@rs2000 said:
    Playing with the idea...

This is great. For time #937937412 I admit: I did ought to spend more time with Drambo

• After the way this guy treated Hainbach I don't think I'll be buying anything from him.

• @Simon said:
    After the way this guy treated Hainbach I don't think I'll be buying anything from him.

🤯 Really? Damn, I missed that completely! I was irritated enough by how this place treated Hainbach 👀😬

• I wonder if he’ll do a single voice free version to make up with us 😆

(I’m just being facetious)

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@gusgranite said:

Ahh, almost forgot l’affaire Hainbach. Thanks for reminding me.

• @PeteSasqwax said:

@Simon said:
    After the way this guy treated Hainbach I don't think I'll be buying anything from him.

🤯 Really? Damn, I missed that completely! I was irritated enough by how this place treated Hainbach 👀😬

I think you'll find that most people in "this place" are big fans of Hainbach.

• I don't dispute that at all and didn't mean to suggest that wasn't the case, just referring to the fact that he got trolled ridiculously when he posted here and ultimately decided that it wasn't worth his time.

• @PeteSasqwax said:
    I don't dispute that at all and didn't mean to suggest that wasn't the case, just referring to the fact that he got trolled ridiculously when he posted here and ultimately decided that it wasn't worth his time.

For context (Hainbach comments):

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/48642/fundamental-2-is-out/p6

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/48857/fundamentalorigins-by-sonicplanet-audio-video-teknolojileri-anonim-sti-free/p1

• Seems to crash on loading a second preset on my ipad 2020

• @sevenape said:
    Seems to crash on loading a second preset on my ipad 2020

Oh no, another great launch 😬

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

Thank you, mate, I really appreciate it. What a massive shame 😔

• @PeteSasqwax said:

Yeah it was all quite sad to see unfold, tragic really

• I hope he's learned his lesson and will be back with a new Bram collab soon 😉

• @PeteSasqwax said:
    I hope he's learned his lesson and will be back with a new Bram collab soon 😉

Given Bram’s current job, maybe a flying car lifted on the crests of the resonances and harmonics of the Earth’s magnetic field 🙏

• Rumour has it that old Hiney is doing an iOS app this year!

• @PeteSasqwax said:

It really is.

• @Krupa said:

@PeteSasqwax said:
    I hope he's learned his lesson and will be back with a new Bram collab soon 😉

Given Bram’s current job, maybe a flying car lifted on the crests of the resonances and harmonics of the Earth’s magnetic field 🙏

I want to see a Hainbach/Igor Vasiliev colaboration

• @Krupa said:

This! I bet Bram has been secretly squirreling away some time to make insane iOS goodness in between being Doc Brown

@sevenape said:
    Rumour has it that old Hiney is doing an iOS app this year!

"Old Hiney" makes him sound like an MF DOOM line 😂

@Prog1967 said:
    I want to see a Hainbach/Igor Vasiliev colaboration

😳 That would be mind-blowing. I'm genuinely not sure I could handle it

• @rs2000 said:
    Playing with the idea...

This is really fun, I recreated it and got lost for a couple hours playing around with it