Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"A changing generation"

edited January 2015 in Creations

This track is part of the series better living through arpeggiation

"things WE could be CHANGING"

Apps: Auria (and FF plugs), Microwarmer, PPG Wave Generator, WR6000, Mastering App

Ment to leave you with a headfull, for what good is an answer without the question?

Comments

• There is very certainly a head full here. Your are an eclectic object Sir, I like that in a human being. I would also like to hear, as a comparison, this track remixed completely by someone else. Just to hear what another hand on the desk would make of all that's going on here. Maybe it's my own ears that need remixing :)

• A familiar hell or an unknown heaven, hard choice...or not.

I got tired of working it, the concept is there, but agree with it needs more mixing (and some slight rearanging) and i need more time.

Any suggestions?

• Put it in a proverbial drawer and then take it out and not only hear it freshly, but also be impressed with the root of what you have here and then get after it again :)

As for familiar hell or an unknown heaven, it's never a hard choice, but it can be an insuperably difficult one.

• Does sound like it's clipping a bit, taking the levels down and adding more separation might sharpen up it's thing. I'd be happy to rework it - though my version would smell like the moon.

• edited January 2015

@JohnnyGoodYear (handel too long, henceforth JGY) yep, your right again, Will do.

@monzo sounds like a plan, ill get back to you. No clipping (flac to soundcloud even), possibly FF Saturn during mastering is what your hearing. BTW, How's the weather up there today? Blistering hot and freezing cold as usual?

• Nice soothing sound.. I can imagine a frozen landscape or a winter wonderland. Good work.

Some things that i'd do would be to introduce the snares/ drums a bit more gradual, and earlier on. I would also move the end section to the middle and the busy section (around 5-6mins) to the end. Hope that helps you onto some new trains of thought.

• Actually quite good feedback, i appreciate it greatly and will catch that train. Thanks!

• @WMWM said:

@monzo BTW, How's the weather up there today? Blistering hot and freezing cold as usual?

Dark