Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Why Do I Have To Double-Click on Each CC button in AUM After Maping?

I cannot find the answer. I mapped all my stuff in AUM with my Novation SLK MK2 and each time I want to press play, I have to double-click on the button Play that has been mapped to Play.

In CC mode I have to double click but in note mode I have to single click.
In others words, if the middle C of my keyboard is mapped to the Play button, I just have to press 1 time. But obviously, I don't want to map note for transport button.

How can I use a button in CC mode to single click each control?

Thanks

Comments

• @Montreal_Music it looks like the button in your SL MK2 that you're mapping to play is setup as toggle, meaning it switches value between 0 (off) and 127 (on) with each press. AUM would only start playing when it receives 127 if it's mapped to "Start Play".

You have at least two options:

• Modify the button behavior to be momentary. You'd have to consult the manual to make sure this is doable.
    • Map the button to "Toggle Play" instead of "Start Play", with the "Toggle" switch disabled.
  • @Grandbear said:
    @Montreal_Music it looks like the button in your SL MK2 that you're mapping to play is setup as toggle, meaning it switches value between 0 (off) and 127 (on) with each press. AUM would only start playing when it receives 127 if it's mapped to "Start Play".

You have at least two options:

• Modify the button behavior to be momentary. You'd have to consult the manual to make sure this is doable.
    • Map the button to "Toggle Play" instead of "Start Play", with the "Toggle" switch disabled.

<3