Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

-The Pixel Producers - Everyday Music Thread

edited March 2022 in Creations

I’ve finally decided to give this dedicated music thread a try. Thanks @Edward_Alexander @echoopera for the inspiration.

The aim is to post finished tracks, quick jams and other experimental ideas. I’ll be making use the amazing variety of apps we’re blessed to have on iOS. Some new, and also some of the classics.

I’m just here to make music and have fun doing it. Happy to have you come along on the journey.

Mike
-The Pixel Producers

Comments

• ⭐️ this thread right now👊🏼™️💕

• Starting off with a Loopy Pro jam. Classic sounds from a classic app. Xewton Music Studio. Added some effects to give it a mellow feel.

• edited March 2022

@Thepixelproducers said:
    Starting off with a Loopy Pro jam. Classic sounds from a classic app. Xewton Music Studio. Added some effects to give it a mellow feel.

Right out of the gate with this amazing sounding piece! Excellent work.. loving it!

Edit: I looked for “xewton music studio” on the App Store as I’d never heard of that one. No luck finding that one.

• @echoopera said:

⭐️ this thread right now👊🏼™️💕

Appreciate you. 🙏🏾

• Right out of the gate with this amazing sounding piece! Excellent work.. loving it!

Edit: I looked for “xewton music studio” on the App Store as I’d never heard of that one. No luck finding that one.

Thanks @Edward_Alexander
    Try searching Just “Music Studio”

• @Thepixelproducers said:

Right out of the gate with this amazing sounding piece! Excellent work.. loving it!

Thanks @Edward_Alexander
    Try searching Just “Music Studio”

Oh that one! Thanks.

• A little jam in AUM with a couple of my favourite Audiokit apps. Added some effects in for a little extra spice.

• Rediscovering some great sounds in SampleTank for some simple Loopy Pro fun.

Starting off with a Loopy Pro jam. Classic sounds from a classic app. Xewton Music Studio. Added some effects to give it a mellow feel.

Sounds good 🎶

A little jam in AUM with a couple of my favourite Audiokit apps. Added some effects in for a little extra spice.

Nice progression. I could solo over this for hours!

• @Edward_Alexander said:

@Thepixelproducers said:
    A little jam in AUM with a couple of my favourite Audiokit apps. Added some effects in for a little extra spice.

Thanks @Edward_Alexander ! Do I sense a collaboration in the works ?🤔

• Lately I’ve been loading up Loopy Pro, picking a single app and with some help from effects attempting to make a complete beat. It’s been surprisingly effective especially with inter-app now supported. Here’s one I did using just Music Studio.

@Edward_Alexander said:

@Thepixelproducers said:

Thanks @Edward_Alexander ! Do I sense a collaboration in the works ?🤔

That would be fun! Though I haven’t had much free time for music making lately. I’ll hit you up if and when that changes.

Lately I’ve been loading up Loopy Pro, picking a single app and with some help from effects attempting to make a complete beat. It’s been surprisingly effective especially with inter-app now supported. Here’s one I did using just Music Studio.

Nice!

I love Loopy Pro! Opens up so many possibilities.

I’ve got this one project that I’ve been working on, on and off for about a week now, (when time does allow), but I keep running out of time. Keeps feeling like it isn’t finished.

• That is chill.

• @Edward_Alexander
    I love Loopy Pro! Opens up so many possibilities.

I’ve got this one project that I’ve been working on, on and off for about a week now, (when time does allow), but I keep running out of time. Keeps feeling like it isn’t finished.

Yeah, I’ve been fighting with a time crunch myself lately. It’s become easy to dabble but much harder to finish. Whenever things ease up for you I’d love to work on something together. Just let me know. 👍🏾

• @LinearLineman said:
    That is chill.

Thank you for listening in. Much appreciated. 🙏🏾

• Spending a little more quality time with Gadget lately. Here’s a little taste.

• Put this jam together with Tines, Bass 808 and drums from Digistix 2. Can’t forget Bleass effects. They are great.

• Playing around in Loopy Pro with the new VHS Synth. I’m gonna have a lot of fun with this. ☺️

https://youtube.com/shorts/tYXtVJ8sIiQ?feature=share

Put this jam together with Tines, Bass 808 and drums from Digistix 2. Can’t forget Bleass effects. They are great.

Nice and chill track

Playing around in Loopy Pro with the new VHS Synth. I’m gonna have a lot of fun with this. ☺️

https://youtube.com/shorts/tYXtVJ8sIiQ?feature=share

You know that i love your vibes.
    Do you sometimes work with a vocalist or have you considered to do so?

• A good vibe for sure.

• @Lorichs said:

You know that i love your vibes.
    Do you sometimes work with a vocalist or have you considered to do so?

I never have but I’m definitely open to collaborating. 😊

• @LinearLineman said:
    A good vibe for sure.

Thank you sir 🙏🏾

• Back at it with the Dynamic duo Loopy Pro and VHS Synth.

• Awesome jams and I really like how you have multiple pieces in one thread. I feel like a single thread for an artist (maybe a new one each month… or some other period of time) is better than one thread for every piece.

• @maxwellhouser said:
    Awesome jams and I really like how you have multiple pieces in one thread. I feel like a single thread for an artist (maybe a new one each month… or some other period of time) is better than one thread for every piece.

Thanks for listening. Really appreciate it. 🙏🏾

• Another Loopy Pro Jam. Beathawk drums. Upright Piano and synths from Pure Synth Platinum. Enjoy.

• Nice chord progression and drums