Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auria pro. Exporting to stereo

Hi.
I’m deaf on my right ear so basicly i don’t care about this but the guy i’m helping out can hear stereo so he does.
I have made some music in Auria pro and I want to export it as one stereo wave file. But no matter what I do i get a mono file.

Can someone please help me out?

Comments

• @Lorichs said:
    Hi.
    I’m deaf on my right ear so basicly i don’t care about this but the guy i’m helping out can hear stereo so he does.
    I have made some music in Auria pro and I want to export it as one stereo wave file. But no matter what I do i get a mono file.

Can someone please help me out?

I've never had that happen. It sounds like something is set up funny in the project. You are choosing stereo as your output format? Are you sire the output file is mono? You didn't accidentally choose split stereo as the output format?

• Jep. I chose stereo in the mixdown menu. The output file sure looks like a mono file. But again I can’t hear it since i can only hear mono.
    I also tried split stereo but I just get a message saying “ file dont excist”

• @Lorichs said:
    Jep. I chose stereo in the mixdown menu. The output file sure looks like a mono file. But again I can’t hear it since i can only hear mono.

Maybe try panning everything to the left or right and exporting again to check the file. Maybe it's just not obvious by looking at it. If you pan it to the ear you can't hear from, that'll tell you a lot too.

• @Lorichs said:
    Jep. I chose stereo in the mixdown menu. The output file sure looks like a mono file. But again I can’t hear it since i can only hear mono.

Re you sure it is a mono file? Does AudioShare or an audio editor indicate that it is a single channel file?

• Maybe you have the mono mode activated in the FX of the master

• Get it now. i tried to do the “ panning test” The audiofile is just displayed the way a mono file would be displayed but but both tracks are there. Thanks for your help @espiegel123 @ecou and @wim
    This stereo game isn’t so obvious to me 😊