Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Let It Go (...yes, that song from Frozen!!)

edited January 2015 in Creations

This is a song you might not have expected me to cover! :)
However, although it might have been somewhat overplayed, it is a great song and my great niece, Alex Whittle has a great voice!

Recorded into Cubasis on my iPad Air 2, drums, piano and bass from Cubasis, guitars via Tonestack.

Comments

• Love that guitar work and the piano adds a nice bounce to the music. And yes, the girl CAN sing. Very cool cover.

• Good stuff! Echo Supanorton's comments! As a certified 80's Metalhead, I gotta say I love that song........ And not just because I have a 4 year old daughter. lol.....

• Cheers, Guys :)
    I am a certified 70s prog/metalhead, my daughters have kids of their own and I haven't even seen the film! lol :) But yes it is a great song that lends itself well to a rock interpretation :)

• Your great niece has a great voice. How old is she? I think it's awesome that you did this with her, that's the stuff that kids will remember forever.

And I haven't seen frozen either, although my 9 and 11 year old daughters have, more than once even.
    The best thing about it is that a hit song happened, sung by an actual singer who can really sing her butt off. I saw her in Rent many years ago and she was incredible then. Once in a while even Disney has room for a real singer...

• @mrrufino1: Actually she is nearly 21 years old and sings in a covers band that I play in, as well as amateur dramatic productions :)

• Still cool, it's always good to hear someone who can actually sing (who calls themself a singer)

• My children loved this, put it on as they were getting ready for school. They sang along aloud. Good job.

• Thanks! Always good to get kids (or adults for that matter) singing. Singing is good for the soul! :)