Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Verse From St. Louis

edited January 2022 in Creations

Just the verse from St. Louis Woman. With a quote from My One And Only Love.
PurePiano, BeatHawk Total Bass.

Comments

• Being uneducated, I had to look up this song first. Really like how you play and develop it; for example the bit from 2:29 to 2:42 - very tasty.

• I always listen attentively to your chord progressions.

• edited January 2022

Thank you, @JudasZimmerman, St. Louis Blues, as it is accurately titled, was the first popular song I learned. Taught to me by my mom who, surprisingly, was a stride bass piano player. She zealously kept me at piano playing. My first teacher, Mr. Lisanti told her, after “teaching” me for a year at age ten, that she was wasting her money on me. She begged him to keep trying. Fortunately, for me, he got cancer and returned to Italy to die. It was all uphill from there. Here’s Louis Armstrong going at it….

Please keep listening for them @Stochastically. Thanks!