Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Launchpad Subscription and free trial?

I have a few questions regarding the Launchpad app for the ipad.

1. If I take the free trial and cancel before the last few days do I get to keep the downloaded sets set I have downloaded?
  2. If put money on to my appstore account via giftcards is that money used or part used when a subscription for the Launchpad is taken or does that work separately?
  3. In the long term is it better to just pay for individual sets that I like or to have a subscription?

Cheers guys for your continued support.

Comments

• I don’t have it, but I think you can bet your bottom dollar that the answer to 1. is ‘no you don’t’ - if this is not the case then please let us know 🥳

• @robosardine said:
    I don’t have it, but I think you can bet your bottom dollar that the answer to 1. is ‘no you don’t’ - if this is not the case then please let us know 🥳

The answer to question 1 is no you don’t.
    If you’ve downloaded sets when you’ve subscribed then you
    are only permitted to use them when you have a subscription.

I think you can still pay for individual downloads.
    I’ve been having issues with some of my older sets not
    being accessible whether subscribed or not and on my
    newer device some of the early sets have completely vanished.

Overall though the latest update does provide for
    almost seamless transitions between tempo compatible projects.

• @Toastedghost said:

1. If I take the free trial and cancel before the last few days do I get to keep the downloaded sets set I have downloaded?
    2. If put money on to my appstore account via giftcards is that money used or part used when a subscription for the Launchpad is taken or does that work separately?
    3. In the long term is it better to just pay for individual sets that I like or to have a subscription?

1. Like Gravitas says, no, EXCEPT that the sounds you download in Launchpad are still accessible in Blocs Wave. So in theory you could sub for a month or whatever, download anything and then continue to access them in Blocs even after the sub lapses. If you delete them though then they are gone. This was the behavior last I tried it so maybe they’ve fixed this.
    2. Any subscription will bill to any AppStore balance you have. So yeah, if you load up on gift cards each billing period will deduct from AppStore balance prior to tapping into your normal payment method.
    3. That’s totally a personal decision to make haha, can’t help ya here!
  • @iammane said:

@Toastedghost said:

1. Like Gravitas says, no, EXCEPT that the sounds you download in Launchpad are still accessible in Blocs Wave. So in theory you could sub for a month or whatever, download anything and then continue to access them in Blocs even after the sub lapses. If you delete them though then they are gone. This was the behavior last I tried it so maybe they’ve fixed this.
    2. Any subscription will bill to any AppStore balance you have. So yeah, if you load up on gift cards each billing period will deduct from AppStore balance prior to tapping into your normal payment method.
    3. That’s totally a personal decision to make haha, can’t help ya here!

Thanks guys,
    So far I have taken the trial for a week and instantly cancelled my subscription to avoid forgetting to cancel. As you guys have said rhe set currently also reside in bloxwave so I shall see if the also disappear. Cheers again for everyones assistance.