Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jakob HaQ Back with a Bang in 2022.

edited January 2022 in Other

@jakoB_haQ hope you are OK been missing your u tubes this month hope your just taking a well earned break.

Comments

• Was just thinking the same. Hope he’ll come back refreshed soon enough.

• Maybe he works on the top 5 synths of 2021 and top effects of 2021. I'm sure he his busy.

• I just saw he (currently) hasn't shown up here since December of last year. I just hope it's a well earned break as you said Jumper. @jakoB_haQ is one of my favourite music youtubers.

• Yeah, it does seem like quite a long gap now that I think about it. Hopefully we will see some new content soon.

• I'm looking forward to his end of the year lists. Probably just taking a new year break!

• I think people in Europe tend to take 4-6 week Holidays instead of our take a vacation for two weeks once every 5-10 years and catch a load of crap for it here in the states

• Maybe he got married?

• Maybe took a break after that abysmal thread?

• I’m certain he has other projects and commitments etc which have deadlines as well as his YouTube channel.

• Maybe he is working on that Drambo video and won’t release it before everything has been covered.

• @Lorichs said:
    Maybe he is working on that Drambo video and won’t release it before everything has been covered.

Oooh, that could be a lifetime-job indeed ;)

• He could be doing a video for Igor's new app.

If it is anything like "BeatCutter" he'll be tied up for quite a while... :smiley:

• @AlmostAnonymous said:
    Maybe took a break after that abysmal thread?

Which thread?

• I just noticed he dropped off You Tube, Twitter since before Christmas so hope he is ok as this time last year he was quite active on all platform’s. Probably working on a secret project or just having some downtime which I wouldn’t blame him.

• edited January 2022

I think it’s easy to forget that people like Jakob and Thesoundtestroom also like to make musical projects of their own.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    I just noticed he dropped off You Tube, Twitter since before Christmas so hope he is ok as this time last year he was quite active on all platform’s. Probably working on a secret project or just having some downtime which I wouldn’t blame him.

His contact has completely vanished? - to me this is concerning - if he wasn’t going to be around at all due to some other commitment or a holiday then he would have mentioned it. He has his followers to think of and he strikes me as being a ‘people person’. He would have let people know he wouldn’t be available even if it was a secret project without giving the game away.
    He has worked on other big under cover developments before (like the Reason project) and kept in contact / updating etc as far as I remember. Who would offer a contract and stipulate that you must work on this and cease all contact in any shape or form with the music community?
    This is strange.

• I’ve been hoping he comes back with a thorough Loopy Pro review or tutorial. And that would take a long time!

• I send a message to him, but I got only this:

„ AUTO REPLY: Hello and thank you for contacting me. As I rarely check my FB-messaging, the best way of actually reaching me is at this email adress: [email protected]

Thank you and have a great day!
    /Jakob Haq”

That’s all.

• @VoytecG said:
    I send a message to him, but I got only this:

„ AUTO REPLY: Hello and thank you for contacting me. As I rarely check my FB-messaging, the best way of actually reaching me is at this email adress: [email protected]

Thank you and have a great day!
    /Jakob Haq”

That’s all.

And, did you do that?

• @Michael_R_Grant said:

@AlmostAnonymous said:
    Maybe took a break after that abysmal thread?

Which thread?

We aren't going back there, lol.

• @tja said:

And, did you do that?

On the Messenger

• At the end of the day, he’s entitled to take as much time off as he needs and all the speculation is just that: speculation. I follow quite a few different YouTube accounts pretty closely and they all take a month or 2 off now and then. Between working on music, multiple (3-4) different YouTube channels, and having a life of his own, I’m not surprised he wants to take some time for himself. If he’s not back in another month I’d be concerned but right now it just seems like he’s taking a well earned break.

• He put out a poll 13 days ago about his next YouTube video. That’s not such a long time to be silent, especially since he has said in the past that it takes him many weeks of work to put out a video he is satisfied with.

• Doesn’t he usually go quiet at the beginning of the year as he works on his best-of?

• edited January 2022

He’s probably working or taking a little break, we only see end product of something that can take awhile.

• @VoytecG said:
    I send a message to him, but I got only this:

„ AUTO REPLY: Hello and thank you for contacting me. As I rarely check my FB-messaging, the best way of actually reaching me is at this email adress:

I’d take the email address down, as posting it publicly like this can lead to an an increase of spam at his inbox

• Maybe he takes a break, or had the flu or maybe even the Rona. I was making weekly videos, but then I had the flu and directly afterwards Corona. So I was ill for basically a month, right now this can happen pretty quickly. I hope he is O.K, we miss you Bro <3

• New HaQ Video :sunglasses:

• He ok here’s his latest UTube.