Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Overloud's thu Gampe vl1200 demo with backing track.

Hope you'll like it.
Good night everyone.

Comments

• Wow! Love it. 🎸👍🏼

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Wow! Love it. 🎸👍🏼

Thanks a lot!

• Awesome tone, Flo! Satch with a touch of Jeff Beck 😊

When I saw you were using Crushstation, I searched it on the AppStore — only to discover I already owned it! 😬

Gonna have to make use of it tonight. Besides the settings visible on the screen, are there other adjustments (like the EQ, attack and gate) that you use on that patch?

Thanks

• @SNystrom said:
    Awesome tone, Flo! Satch with a touch of Jeff Beck 😊

When I saw you were using Crushstation, I searched it on the AppStore — only to discover I already owned it! 😬

Gonna have to make use of it tonight. Besides the settings visible on the screen, are there other adjustments (like the EQ, attack and gate) that you use on that patch?

Thanks

Thanks a lot !
    There is nothing more than what you see on screen.
    It is a very simple set-up.

• @flo26 as an amateur guitar tone-ist (?) I want to ask you why layer three different kinds of distress to the guitar signal? Why drive, and gain, and crush (saturation bit reduction)?

Would it matter much if you switched the order?

Also, how would you take out the overly nasal bell high end tone from a guitar sound? I’m having a hard time shaping a tone that is creamy to crunchy without it having that overtone.

I can upload an example if you have the time to respond.

Lovely playing sir <3

• edited January 2022

@audiblevideo said:
    @flo26 as an amateur guitar tone-ist (?) I want to ask you why layer three different kinds of distress to the guitar signal? Why drive, and gain, and crush (saturation bit reduction)?

Would it matter much if you switched the order?

Also, how would you take out the overly nasal bell high end tone from a guitar sound? I’m having a hard time shaping a tone that is creamy to crunchy without it having that overtone.

I can upload an example if you have the time to respond.

Lovely playing sir <3

I use three different od/dist apps to have several colours and textures.
    The overly nasall sound can be attenuated by choosing the right ir cab.
    This overly nasal thing is the reason i deselect the speaker in overloud's rigs.
    I don't like them at all for this reason.
    The harmonics and overtones are very important in the guitar sound,but it must be the good ones.
    It demands a lot of listening and experimenting for finding the right speaker for the right amp.
    And the most important thing of all,HAVE FUN!
    Flo

• I’ve gone back on my New Years resolution to only comment on your tracks if they were rubbish… this one was even better than usual… really enjoyed it… some hints of Allan Holdsworth + Daryl Steurmer + your own unique sounds!

• @GeoTony said:
    I’ve gone back on my New Years resolution to only comment on your tracks if they were rubbish… this one was even better than usual… really enjoyed it… some hints of Allan Holdsworth + Daryl Steurmer + your own unique sounds !

Many,many thanks!
    I’m positively surprised as this was really quickly done.
    Much appreciated !
    Flo