Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What’s your case/sleeve/pouch? Do you like it?

Mine is a cheap Amazon esr number

ESR Cover Trifold per iPad 9/8/7 Gen (2021, 2020, 2019), Modalità Automatica di Spegnimento/Accensione, Custodia Rigida Leggera, Supporto Trifold, serie Ascend, Nero https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07WQWL7B4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_YJ826WM4K8E251C02G45?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

but it’s getting a bit tatty does anyone use anything they particularly love?

I’m on the lookout for something new and good. And hip, it has to be well Mexico. What ya got!?

Comments

• I have just an Apple Smart cover. Don’t like it, it’s too heavy and kills the wrists if I want to hold it longer than a few minutes. A lot of that is also switching to a 12.9 iPad though. Never again. 11” for life.

• @oat_phipps said:
    I have just an Apple Smart cover. Don’t like it, it’s too heavy and kills the wrists if I want to hold it longer than a few minutes. A lot of that is also switching to a 12.9 iPad though. Never again. 11” for life.

Hmm. Was considering the Smart Cover thing, I wonder if anyone goes bare with their iPads!? I’m way too clumsy

• edited January 2022

I have a 11 M1 Pro. I love my Smart Cover, I think it’s extra light and perfect for everyday use, and easily removable for using iPad on a K&M stage stand I use everyday. I also have a beautiful leather sleeve from Etsy, for better protection when I take my iPad on the go. iPad with Smart Cover fits in leather sleeve. I asked seller to add a hole for charging. Both are super stylish.

https://www.etsy.com/fr/listing/808632907/m1-ipad-pro-11-inch-leather-case-grey (various sizes and colors options)

• I have the Zugu case for the iPad Pro 12.9". It's kinda heavy for what I would like, but it feels like it's protective and it's nice for putting the iPad at various different angles. I think they have models for other iPads too.

• @Janosax said:
    I have a 11 M1 Pro. I love my Smart Cover, I think it’s extra light and perfect for everyday use, and easily removable for using iPad on a K&M stage stand I use everyday. I also have a beautiful leather sleeve from Etsy, for better protection when I take my iPad on the go. iPad with Smart Cover fits in leather sleeve. I asked seller to add a hole for charging. Both are super stylish.

https://www.etsy.com/fr/listing/808632907/m1-ipad-pro-11-inch-leather-case-grey (various sizes and colors options)

That's really nice! If I ever get an iPad pro I'll get something like that!

• @NeonSilicon said:
    I have the Zugu case for the iPad Pro 12.9". It's kinda heavy for what I would like, but it feels like it's protective and it's nice for putting the iPad at various different angles. I think they have models for other iPads too.

That looks good, and an integrated pen holder too! Would it hold the logitech crayon do ou think?

• @sevenape said:

@NeonSilicon said:
    I have the Zugu case for the iPad Pro 12.9". It's kinda heavy for what I would like, but it feels like it's protective and it's nice for putting the iPad at various different angles. I think they have models for other iPads too.

That looks good, and an integrated pen holder too! Would it hold the logitech crayon do ou think?

I can't say for sure either way. For the top mount holder on the 12.9" case the Logitech wouldn't fit for sure. It's molded to fit the pencil 2 exactly. Assuming the 10.2" iPad case has a similar rear pencil holder to the 12.9" case, then maybe. The pencil is fairly tight, but there is a little bit of slack in the stretch when the pencil is in there.

• I have spigen case on my Air 4 and i dont really like it. Its bulky, made out of plastic and it scratched my iPad when I was removing it from the case (sharp edges). I would have gone for the Apple folio giving up the edge protection these days.

• I bought the Tomtoc vertical case for my iPad Pro 11. It‘s protects the iPad quite good, even fulfills a military drop test norm. But it has some weight compared to a simple display cover. I love the vertical stand feature because this is simply the best position for FaceTime or reading articles.

https://www.tomtoc.com/products/tomtoc-vertical-case-6

• @NeonSilicon said:

They look like good cases > @NeonSilicon said:

@sevenape said:

@NeonSilicon said:

I can't say for sure either way. For the top mount holder on the 12.9" case the Logitech wouldn't fit for sure. It's molded to fit the pencil 2 exactly. Assuming the 10.2" iPad case has a similar rear pencil holder to the 12.9" case, then maybe. The pencil is fairly tight, but there is a little bit of slack in the stretch when the pencil is in there.

Thanks for the info!

• @krassmann said:
    I bought the Tomtoc vertical case for my iPad Pro 11. It‘s protects the iPad quite good, even fulfills a military drop test norm. But it has some weight compared to a simple display cover. I love the vertical stand feature because this is simply the best position for FaceTime or reading articles.

https://www.tomtoc.com/products/tomtoc-vertical-case-6

That looks good! Vertical is good and overlooked!

• @wawelt said:
    I have spigen case on my Air 4 and i dont really like it. Its bulky, made out of plastic and it scratched my iPad when I was removing it from the case (sharp edges). I would have gone for the Apple folio giving up the edge protection these days.

Thanks. I'll stay away from that one

• @sevenape said:

@NeonSilicon said:

They look like good cases > @NeonSilicon said:

Zugu here too for an 11” iPad Pro M1. It’s the best I’ve tried especially the angle adjustment which works very well.

• I go bare with most of my iOS devices including my 11” iPad Pro. I’ll occasionally put on the Apple folding magnetic cover if I need to angle it while playing notes in an app. I used to worry about dropping it or scratching it, but after 3 years of dieting the case never had any issues. Just feels better naked, thin and light to me.

• I'm relatively happy with my MOKO case:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YSCKQ72

• edited January 2022

I bought the logitech case w/keyboard for 4th Gen Air

Initially i was looking just at cases w/out keyboard, but those available at the time were nowhere near as stout and had what i felt to be flimsy moving parts.

When i thought about getting keyboard cases i looked at Apple “magic keyboard” which was $350 at that time

So i got this one which was $70 for my device. Fits Apple Pen Pencil and Logitech Crayon.

Its very tough, not light at all and i like it a lot.
    I dont care about the weight. I didn’t get the Air for its light weight, i bought it for its price to power ratio

The case has a ton of newer features now, keyboard pops off, it charges yer pen..etc

Now its $40 for the newest Air and fits other earlier models

Other sizes for other new devices are more expensive. Seems not many people are rocking the Air 4 and pricing is lower accordingly

It beats the Apple Magic price wise by far

Funny Apple calls their’s Magic, given that Surface Pros have had keyboards like these since 2017 at least. I think 2014

• @Littlewoodg said:
    I bought the logitech case w/keyboard for 4th Gen Air

Initially i was looking just at cases w/out keyboard, but those available at the time were nowhere near as stout and had what i felt to be flimsy moving parts.

When i thought about getting keyboard cases i looked at Apple “magic keyboard” which was $350 at that time

So i got this one which was $70 for my device. Fits Apple Pen Pencil and Logitech Crayon.

Its very tough, not light at all and i like it a lot.
    I dont care about the weight. I didn’t get the Air for its light weight, i bought it for its price to power ratio

The case has a ton of newer features now, keyboard pops off, it charges yer pen..etc

Now its $40 for the newest Air and fits other earlier models

Other sizes for other new devices are more expensive. Seems not many people are rocking the Air 4 and pricing is lower accordingly

It beats the Apple Magic price wise by far

Funny Apple calls their’s Magic, given that Surface Pros have had keyboards like these since 2017 at least. I think 2014

Logitech makes good stuff! If I needed a keyboard I’d get that case for sure.

As for the apple marketing… man… it’s like they took the credit for inventing smartphones too. They love painting themselves as miraculous!

• @Tarekith said:
    I go bare with most of my iOS devices including my 11” iPad Pro. I’ll occasionally put on the Apple folding magnetic cover if I need to angle it while playing notes in an app. I used to worry about dropping it or scratching it, but after 3 years of dieting the case never had any issues. Just feels better naked, thin and light to me.

Always feels better naked, but I am incredibly clumsy, have tiled floors and live with 2 boys and 2 dogs and a cat that likes pushing things off tables!

• I was really happy with my $20 Jammy Lizard, but they seem to have gone out of business.

• Simple case, rather thin, with Screen cover flap that doubles as a stand, and a tablet pouch I got at 5 below.