Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Presets Bank for Icegear’s Laplace from Spidericemidas coming soon.

Comments

• Aw yeah, can’t wait! Mersenne was my entry drug into Icegear stuff but I’ve steadily gravitated toward Laplace. I’m sure you’ll take it in directions i have not conceived yet!

• Sounds nice, Looking forward to it.

• edited January 2022

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Aw yeah, can’t wait! Mersenne was my entry drug into Icegear stuff but I’ve steadily gravitated toward Laplace. I’m sure you’ll take it in directions i have not conceived yet!

Thanks! I’ll try to post a couple more short demos here to give an idea of the sounds. I’m currently in the process of naming the patches, there’s about 140 so far!! 😅
    Just a little delay, reverb and stereo widening in the send fx for enhancement.
    Man, I am really loving ZOA as the midi driver! It’s fast become my goto note generator! 😍

• @eylvy said:
    Sounds nice, Looking forward to it.

👍🙏

• Behave yourself mate, I've literally just picked up Lorentz for your presets and now this 🤷

• @ervin said:
    Behave yourself mate, I've literally just picked up Lorentz for your presets and now this 🤷

Heh! This is the last bank I need to complete my contributions to the Icegear range of synths.

• Looking forward to it!

• Looking forward, Laplace has been a sleeper here. Hope you made good use of the resonator section:)

• Laplace is at a first glance the synth that interests me the less in the range of Icegear's synths, but thinking of purchasing this only to explore your patches.

Studying your patches for Redshrike this summer is the best master class in sound design that I have ever had.

• Wow. These sound loverly. Great work as usual. 👊🏼™️

• Can't wait!

• @Spidericemidas said:

@ervin said:
    Behave yourself mate, I've literally just picked up Lorentz for your presets and now this 🤷

Heh! This is the last bank I need to complete my contributions to the Icegear range of synths.

Ha! 😁 This is the last synth that I still need to complete my iceWorks collection.. Coincidence? 🤷‍♂️

• @Pynchon said:
    Laplace is at a first glance the synth that interests me the less in the range of Icegear's synths, but thinking of purchasing this only to explore your patches.

Studying your patches for Redshrike this summer is the best master class in sound design that I have ever had.

I think it’s their most straightforward synth, quite simple to get around. It’s good for mostly metallic pluck and stringy sounds, but you can also coax some smooth rounded sounds out of it.

That’s great to hear the Redshrike patches have been helpful to you! Redshrike has much wider scope, it’s a good one!

• @royor said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@ervin said:

Ha! 😁 This is the last synth that I still need to complete my iceWorks collection.. Coincidence? 🤷‍♂️

I reckon they’re all worth owning and exploring in their own ways. 😃

• @echoopera said:
    Wow. These sound loverly. Great work as usual. 👊🏼™️

Thanks, mate! 👊😃
    Hopefully some of them will find their way into your gorgeous compositions! 🤞

• Another quick demo of a few more sounds.

• @Spidericemidas These are going to be a nice addition to the library...You are a true artisan with these Patches!

• @echoopera said:
    @Spidericemidas These are going to be a nice addition to the library...You are a true artisan with these Patches!

High praise indeed coming from a master, thanks, Sir!
    The sounds are quite simple in themselves, but once you get a few of them working together with the magic of AUv3 and a little added delay and reverb, the results sound quite nice.
    And that ZOA driving them in different ways...Wow, it’s such a wonderfully musical note generator! 😍

• Sounds great, can’t wait until the presets are done cooking!

• Alright! I’ll be waiting 😉

• Did these ever get named or released? Just wondering. Thanks!

• @yowza said:
    Did these ever get named or released? Just wondering. Thanks!

Yeah was wondering the same over the weekend. I don’t think this project has reached fruition just yet

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@yowza said:
    Did these ever get named or released? Just wondering. Thanks!

Yeah was wondering the same over the weekend. I don’t think this project has reached fruition just yet

Oops yes...I got 70 of them named, but still had 59 left to sort through and name when I got heavily sidetracked with a sudden album idea in Cubasis 😬
    Almost done with the Cubasis project now and will jump straight back into finalising the Laplace patches. Probably have a bit of a cull with the remaining 59 patches as there’s some repetition to sort through. 🙏

• good news; looking forward to this.

• Yea yes I can’t wait! Your presets are Golden for Lagrange (and Kaspar omg)