Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Troubleshooting Tips for MIDI Pedals in Loopy Pro

There has been some discussion of people experiencing problems with some MIDI footswitches in Loopy Pro. I have added some information about how to troubleshoot those issues in the wiki.

This may apply to other footswitches, too -- if they listen to MIDI coming back at them. I expect a Loopy update will address these issues, but in the meantime, you may find it useful to set your pedal to ignore MIDI coming into them IF you experience issues in Loopy.

https://wiki.audiob.us/doku.php?id=loopy_pro_troubleshooting

Comments

• Hmmm, maybe this is why I got stuck programming my iRig BlueBoard for Loopy Pro. I just couldn't figure out how to get the tap to start working properly. So I gave up, went back to watching NetFlix.

• @fprintf said:
    Hmmm, maybe this is why I got stuck programming my iRig BlueBoard for Loopy Pro. I just couldn't figure out how to get the tap to start working properly. So I gave up, went back to watching NetFlix.

The BlueBoard is straightforward. If you are having a problem, provide some details and we should be able to get it straightened out.