Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

T-Shirts, Please

Devs, just a humble request to help us help you. Musicians wear t-shirts. iOS musicians are proud to support the apps that inspire them. It's ridiculously easy to set up a t-shirt shop from any number of online services (e.g. spreadshirt). I would rather buy a Sunrizer t-shirt than Roland. How about a Loopy shirt, Michael?! Oh, and one last request, please make the American Apparel shirt an option. Thx!

Comments

• http://audiobus.spreadshirt.com/

Could always start with an Audiobus shirt!

• Already got one, but I'd buy another with the new logo...if it were available.

• looove American Apparel t shirts!

• edited August 2014

I've a Graphic Studio in Rome with all for make t-shirts.....if you want :)

this is my site: www.graphicdepth.it

• An Audiobus T would be cool/

• @tritonman2, see link above!

• Uh-oh, I sense endless possibilities.....

• funny, i was just thinking the same thing the other day. i've recently bought a korg and moog shirt, and i would totally wear a sunrizer shirt!

• edited January 2022

… 8 years later, any T-shirts yet? It has to be said, some of the apps have pretty cool logos B)

• I tried to get Bram to make a Hammerhead 25 years hoodie but he had better things to do. Love the Hammerhead app colours and logo.

• Dude, the Koala stuff is fire though lol…

• I’ve got an Imaginando shirt

• @MoonWolf said:
    Devs, just a humble request to help us help you. Musicians wear t-shirts. iOS musicians are proud to support the apps that inspire them. It's ridiculously easy to set up a t-shirt shop from any number of online services (e.g. spreadshirt). I would rather buy a Sunrizer t-shirt than Roland. How about a Loopy shirt, Michael?! Oh, and one last request, please make the American Apparel shirt an option. Thx!

Great idea!

• Often get some action walking around Austin in my Audiokit tshirt :0

• 100%. Considering how cheap apps can be, T-shirts could actually bring devs a chunk more money if they chose to sell them.

95 percent of my T-shirts are graphics of pedals, pedal companies, amp brands, audio production companies or studios, etc… I already deliberately seek out music production swag, so this is a no-brainer.

• Our little iOS world is so crazy that I don’t know if I shall cry or laugh. So, people don’t hesitate to shell out 25 bucks for a Koala T-shirt while the app only costs 5 but may find a synth for 25 too expensive… 😂😢

• Yes I’m getting desperate for more T-Shirts please! The app logos would look great!
    I eat, sleep, work and go out all the time in my AudioKit T-shirt! 🤣

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Often get some action walking around Austin in my Audiokit tshirt :0

I’m no prude - but would it not be better idea to be fully clothed when walking around in public?

• And here I was planning to ask for t-shirts in tall sizes. I guess I am missing the point!

• What’d be more intriguing for the viewer would be several iOS music apps, hooked together in some way that people do.

• Still rocking my Audiobus shirt. Would love one with the new logo too.

• @robosardine said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Often get some action walking around Austin in my Audiokit tshirt :0

I’m no prude - but would it not be better idea to be fully clothed when walking around in public?

Nah mate, not hanging out here in Austin....

• I reckon some of the coolest logos are Beep Street, Audio Damage, Klevgr, Phonolyth, KV331 Audio… and imagine a Mononoke t-shirt 😋

• edited January 2022

@MoonWolf said:

Yea there are several Print on demand sites that are free, but the cut is small, as opposed to printing them yourself. But those sites handle all the shipping, billing, etc..

I recently started a redbubble account. Only have a few items available but take a look.

Probabilities.redbubble.com - Copy and paste in browser

• Reminds me I need to get a Moog shirt.

• How did we get this far without a Paul Anka reference?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    How did we get this far without a Paul Anka reference?

Ha! Never saw that clip. Reminds me of the famous secret Buddy Rich tape of him ripping his own band apart.