Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Daniel lanois live.simply fantastic and magical.

So creative!!
Just wow!

Comments

• edited January 2022

Nice and weird use of a Prime Time delay!
    The intro reminds me of Pink Floyd in the 70s.

Some delay pedals will give you a similar sound when turning up feedback to 11.

• What a great sound... I'm going to have a play with Yonac's Steel pumped through FAC Alteza over a Continua space drone.

• @McD said:
    What a great sound... I'm going to have a play with Yonac's Steel pumped through FAC Alteza over a Continua space drone.

Thanks for reminding me, Yonac Steel Guitar is great!

• This is the good stuff!
    Thanks for posting, flo.

• This music is so deep and beautiful.
    Glad you liked it.

• I could listen to him forever…

• Lanois on producing Neil Young…

• And here’s the finished album…

• Opera - amazing track - so simple and so powerful...

• I loooove Lanois productions and sounds :) he's amazing with simple stuffs. I remember that i ask about How to create the Delay that he uses in NPR Tiny Desk with Drambo.

I guess some ppl were quite interested and almost finished something similar haha :)

• Whenever I watch him in action I realise that I'm just not pushing it enough.