Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

echo opera: Jamuary 2022 Posts

It looks like it's that time of year again to get busy getting busy. I have a feeling that @Michael LoopyPro will be featured a majority of the time in this thread.

I truly hope for a blessed and wonderful 2022 for everyone!

Here's to the first of many posts this month!

As always, thanks for watching. I'm also publishing this to my Channel in a dedicated Playlist...so feel free to Subscribe if you're into this sort of swing :wink:

Comments

• Nice!!!!! I guess this just answers the question I just asked. 😲

• This will be an awesome journey!
    Totally forgot about jamuary :lol:

• Many thanks. Everyone should give it a go. It’s a fun process and you learn a lot.

• @echoopera your jams are great, as are your occasional tutorials. Thank you for both.

• Many thanks @audiblevideo for the kind words of encouragement. I'll try and continue the same habits in the New Year. 👊🏽™

Here's a Remix of the Track above. I took all of my Samples from LoopyPro and remixed it all in Drambo with some additional layers and sonic effects for a tighter track:

• @echoopera Like this and the video as well!!! So are you just dumping these in to Flexi? Sounds really good.

• edited January 2022

@onerez said:
    @echoopera Like this and the video as well!!! So are you just dumping these in to Flexi? Sounds really good.

Thank you!

Yep. Brought the samples into Drambo in a FlexiSampler Rack with various adjustments made to them...Conditionals, Random, Pitch and Speed and Direction...all the Drambo ingredients goodies :) Total of 12 Tracks...a mix of FlexiSamplers, Midi from FRMS, Continua, Factory and various effects atop it all with MixBox on the Master Channel...

• @echoopera said:

@onerez said:
    @echoopera Like this and the video as well!!! So are you just dumping these in to Flexi? Sounds really good.

Thank you!

Yep. Brought the samples into Drambo in a FlexiSampler Rack with various adjustments made to them...Conditionals, Random, Pitch and Speed and Direction...all the Drambo ingredients goodies :) Total of 12 Tracks...a mix of FlexiSamplers, Midi from FRMS, Continua, Factory and various effects atop it all with MixBox on the Master Channel...

You are the master of pastiche - I mean you use all the tools to their advantages in one glorious goulash. :)

• @audiblevideo said:

@echoopera said:

@onerez said:

Thank you!

You are the master of pastiche - I mean you use all the tools to their advantages in one glorious goulash. :)

That is quite possibly the coolest thing anyone has ever said about my work. Thank you so much!
    Onward and Upward...

• Love this. Very nice.

• Had some fun today with the @Spidericemidas AddStation Patches in LoopyPro and decided to share the LoopyPro Project with everyone.

Here’s the project file:
    https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0femqPRPy6u6Ykq1IE3W_pQaw#Damp_Growth_Recharged

And a sample of the sounds:

As always thanks for listening and feel free to use these samples how you see fit, and let me know if this is something you’d like to see more of from me and LoopyPro.

• A quick one tonight. You can grab the Samples in the video description on YouTube:

• These are really great and very inspiring! Keep ‘em coming! 😃👍

• Some more of your chill vibes are feeding my soul this morning @Spidericemidas

As per the usual of late, you can grab the LoopyPro project via the video description on the tubes!

• @echoopera said:
    Some more of your chill vibes are feeding my soul this morning @Spidericemidas

As per the usual of late, you can grab the LoopyPro project via the video description on the tubes!

Wow! I see those Continua patches are still working nicely for ya! Sweet jam! Drum Computer absolutely kills my old iPad! 😅

• @echoopera I was out walking with my new Beats in my ears and this sounded amazing. NICE work!

• Many thanks you two! Appreciate it!

• I love this type of creator thread that presents a body of work with inline comments from
    fans. It's better than the one thread per creation model and allows non-fans to just keep looking. If the front page was full of creator threads that wouldn't be a bad thing because people who care more about other topics can filter out the "Creative" topic and get a page dedicated to Q&A, App News and Sales.

PS I love your work and will test drive your Loopy Pro projects to learn more about how you make the magic happen.

• Many thanks @McD I like the idea of that sort of feature. Could be an interesting way of browsing a users historical archive and body of work on the AB forum.

Thanks for chiming in and enjoying what I do ;)

• On a roll this week. Here’s some Layr action from this evening:

• You are on a roll or a loop…..🤣. Nice as well. This is very relaxing!!!!1

• Agreed! Very nice chilled beat. Love all the percussion sounds!

• Enjoying these chilled Loopy sessions. Lovely work!

• @McD said:
    I love this type of creator thread that presents a body of work with inline comments from
    fans. It's better than the one thread per creation model and allows non-fans to just keep looking. If the front page was full of creator threads that wouldn't be a bad thing because people who care more about other topics can filter out the "Creative" topic and get a page dedicated to Q&A, App News and Sales.

PS I love your work and will test drive your Loopy Pro projects to learn more about how you make the magic happen.

I was just thinking, the problem with the “creator thread” is one might not care for a particular piece and dismiss a creator altogether, and thereby missing the next piece which might be really good stuff.

• @Edward_Alexander said:

@McD said:
    I love this type of creator thread that presents a body of work with inline comments from

I was just thinking, the problem with the “creator thread” is one might not care for a particular piece and dismiss a creator altogether, and thereby missing the next piece which might be really good stuff.

If there is a series of work rolling out you’ll notice the thread and on a slow news day open it… you’ll be there on the creation you did NOt like and can give new work 5seconds to grab you. In a matter of minutes you either confirm your opinion or change it.

Don’t you filter threads by creators and skip those that are not your thing? Or do you give it a few seconds? Same thing basically.