Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

-=Nothern Blue=- (Deepmind 12 w/Loopy Pro)

No Drums…

No fancy visuals…

Just loops?

Comments

• Very nice at 1:50

• Very well done! Great instrument the Deepmind 12!

• @Edward_Alexander , have missed a few of your recent creations but on the basis of this I need to catch up. Really enjoyed this one in a celtic, Local Hero sort of way. The only problem is that when I read the title I couldn’t shake off the thought of Barry Humphries alter-ego Les Paterson and his Blue veined Tasmanian Brie… apologies if this is a British thing!
    Beautiful music though…

• Very nice! So this is just the synth + loopy? I did not miss the drums at all, sounded full and complete.

• @Frenq said:
    Very well done! Great instrument the Deepmind 12!

Thank you, and I agree!

• edited January 2022

@LinearLineman said:
    Very nice at 1:50

Thank you Mike 🙏

• @GeoTony said:
    @Edward_Alexander , have missed a few of your recent creations but on the basis of this I need to catch up. Really enjoyed this one in a celtic, Local Hero sort of way. The only problem is that when I read the title I couldn’t shake off the thought of Barry Humphries alter-ego Les Paterson and his Blue veined Tasmanian Brie… apologies if this is a British thing!
    Beautiful music though…

Thanks for the listen Tony, the title does have a special meaning to me. It’s a dedication to a family member lost. I’ll explain later just been too busy to stop

• @JudasZimmerman said:
    Very nice! So this is just the synth + loopy? I did not miss the drums at all, sounded full and complete.

Thank you! No, sorry, it’s just the first 3 loops that are the DM12

• Very beautiful !!!

• @onerez said:
    Very beautiful !!!

Thank you