Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

LUXE Audio Enhancer by Klevgränd produkter AB

2»

Comments

• I'm a huge fan of Hillman - it's right up my street.

I bought this to support them but I definitely would not put it on a bus, but maybe as an effect on single tracks. I'm not really into these "secret sauce" kind of plugins anyway, so in the end I'm probably more likely to use something lie ReAmp or Reelbus where I'm more in control of the sound. But for £4.99 I'm willing to give this a chance.

Also, I like Bark Filter as a comb filter effect on single tracks (and as a pretty useful sound design/mangling tool), but no way would I add it to a full mix, it's horrible on vocals.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I shall delegate this decision to...
    The Soundtestroom

Here we go:

• edited January 2020

Hmmmm......
    I’m not totally blown away. Maybe this app is meant for more sophisticated ears than mine.
    Thanks Doug!

• It's subtle but quite nice at warming and mellowing digital sharpness. I've put it up against ToneBoosters 'ReelBus' as that's one of my go-to for de-harshing and Luxe still has its own sound and feel. Despite only having 3 settings there's a decent degree of variation within Luxe serving a relatively specific task.

• I bought this today and like it. They did some other videos which show this effect better

Also someone on Gearslutz compared the output to Zynaptiq Intensity which seems similar

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachments/new-product-alert/865275d1579804119-klevgrand-releases-luxe-audio-enhancer-luxe-30-intensity-mimic.jpg

• edited January 2020

• This app really shows its real potential when AB-ing your track (with / without LUXE). It is not that subtle should you push the fader at 100%. Very interesting. I hope an iPhone version will be available one day...

• edited January 2020

• Well that’s interesting. Did they compare the harmonics as well?

• I really like the minimalistic flat design and the pear beating the rhythm : but Too simple for knobs lovers . We don’t even know what is controlled or enhanced by the level button. What is it ? Miles ? Kilogrammes ? Sex Appeal ? A little eq-ing, compressing and filtering and the volume is pushed up but Nothing is explained. Compared to others Klevgrand Apps like Modley or even korvpressor, those one button’apps are a dead-end for sounddesigning... Just mho anyway ...

• Anybody running multiple instances in series or parallel? How’s that come out?

• I was in the fence with this but grabbed it since today is the last day it’s on sale. It really does make quite a difference, I’m glad I got it

• I’m liking it as well. Much more effective than Knorr which I cannot get good results from.

• Got this app while it was on holiday sale, tested it on a track I made last week.

• @eylvy said:
    Got this app while it was on holiday sale, tested it on a track I made last week.

That’s a wicked track! 🔊

• @gusgranite said:

@eylvy said:
    Got this app while it was on holiday sale, tested it on a track I made last week.

That’s a wicked track! 🔊

Gracias. Original was done with Koala Sampler/Koala FX.

• @eylvy said:

Hi, out of curiosity what’s the record you cut up to make this? Thanks!

• @Zerozerozero said:

@eylvy said:

Hi, out of curiosity what’s the record you cut up to make this? Thanks!

T'was 0:24-0:35 from this track

• Great tune. Thanks.
    I found the Koala thing on YouTube your track was from.
    Most inventive use of the sample and the best track by far.
    Good work 👍🏻

• @eylvy said:

Sick dude. I always know a good song when I can’t help but bounce to it.

So I’m guessing your verdict is a thumbs up on Luxe?

• @Zerozerozero said:
    Great tune. Thanks.
    I found the Koala thing on YouTube your track was from.
    Most inventive use of the sample and the best track by far.
    Good work 👍🏻

Awe, thank you! Join the Koala community if you wanna create and share your own.

@Poppadocrock said:

@eylvy said:

Sick dude. I always know a good song when I can’t help but bounce to it.

So I’m guessing your verdict is a thumbs up on Luxe?

Thank you as well. I see it as a simple app that only has 2 presets. You can't really sink into it, but I like it's simplicity. It did make that tune sound better so yeah in my opinion, so all in all - 2 thumbs up indeed.