Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Once Upon A Time In The Great North / Spider’s AddStation

edited January 2022 in Creations

3 tracks @Spidericemidas +1track Factory (the weird voices) AddStation. Plus Aparillo, and 3 tracks Module (violin, strings, harp).

In keeping, of course, with Spider’s belated Xmas flurries.

Comments

• Fabulously frosty! That voice patch really adds something special and ethereal.

Forgot to mention before, if the arps in Addstation are giving you trouble with syncing, try going into the parts and switching them off and using the sounds without them.

• Thanks @Spidericemidas! Yes, those are, indeed, strange spirit voices coming out of that synth. Lol, I started getting followers like crazy from the track and was going to give your sounds the credit, but after five or six I got suspicious… by 14 I knew something was up. Sure enough, all had the same promoter propaganda for a sight called Talent Rig. Reddit confirmed the bot scam. Sorry, mate, I thought we got famous all of a sudden 🥳🤔😳👀☠️🤣😎🙏

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @Spidericemidas! Yes, those are, indeed, strange spirit voices coming out of that synth. Lol, I started getting followers like crazy from the track and was going to give your sounds the credit, but after five or six I got suspicious… by 14 I knew something was up. Sure enough, all had the same promoter propaganda for a sight called Talent Rig. Reddit confirmed the bot scam. Sorry, mate, I thought we got famous all of a sudden 🥳🤔😳👀☠️🤣😎🙏

Ugh yeah. Soundcloud is really annoying for that, everytime something new is uploaded, instant bot followers. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• @LinearLineman I wonder, do you find this kind of piece easier to make than the jazzier ones? (Or harder, or the same…) Also, is the process of creation different?

With stuff like this, I get more of a visual feeling, like movies maybe, but less emotion. Probably because of the title, for this I thought of the aurora borealis, moving around above. It’s a very different type of music to me, and much harder to think about.

Trivia: according to north-norwegian/sámi children superstition, you should never wave to the aurora, because if you do, you get taken.

• 🥶 😱 🎧 💎

• @JudasZimmerman, the synth tracks yield more surprises. I improvise something, often with a synth sound, like this one, then I pick a few interesting sounds to mix together. I don’t really know what the result will be. With the jazz tracks I pick instruments to support the piano track, sometimes add horns or strings.. I know it’s going to sound something like my original improv. Not so with the synth efforts. Totally undiscovered country.

@Stochastically 👌🤛🏻🤝😘😎

• Hey this is different! Pretty cool Mike!😎