Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Justin Hawkins Rides Again (YouTube channel)

Justin Hawkins from The Darkness has a great YT where he talks about music and songwriting, it's fun and interesting and he's a pretty engaging presenter.

Comments

• To me he gives off a bit of a jaded, bitter vibe. I can't watch his channel.

• @markk said:
    To me he gives off a bit of a jaded, bitter vibe. I can't watch his channel.

Oh ok, funny how different people perceive things so differently. I didn't sense any bitterness at all, just friendly good humour and a genuine passion for the subject :)

• Maybe I watched the wrong videos. I'm usually a big fan of sarcasm, but his left me cold. Maybe I'm just becoming a nice person in my dotage.

• I agree with you @richardyot , I find him very engaging and he certainly has some interesting insights (imho). Thanks for sharing B)

• Im interested to watch this. The Darkness are one of the few modern artists I love. I’ve loved them since the first album, which is still their best, but the new one is a rock solid effort throughout. “Heart Explodes” from Easter is Cancelled, though, is just like WHOA. I mustve listened to that on repeat 20 times when I first heard it.

• Oh, and the “Love Is Only a Feeling” acoustic guitar production is the best acoustic gtr I’ve ever heard to this day. It’s such a sparkling triumph

• Speak of the devil, had to go put them on and they slipped a new live one under my nose a couple weeks back. Heart Explodes live!

• Oh, and “Friday Night” is an alltime feel-good classic

• Ok last one I swear….but they came along at the exact wrong time for people to realize that they are not being ironic, they simply have a good sense of humor.

• I discovered his channel a couple months ago when he reviewed the Silk Sonic record. Seems like a good guy and made me an even bigger fan.