Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Madness: Another video creation

Yes there is actually some "real" guitar playing on this although "boomer bends" are about all my hands are good for anymore (and technically I'm Gen X). Created with Melody Bud, Cality, Agonizer, AudioLayer, Hammerhead, Rock Drum Machine, Tone Stack Pro, MixBox, and Spatializer. Some of you may recognize the Public Domain footage from the film "Reefer Madness".

Comments

• What degeneracy! Your best to date, IMHO.👍👍👍

• @LinearLineman said:
    What degeneracy! Your best to date, IMHO.👍👍👍

Thank you very much, sir!
    I'm trying to improve and learn with each video. This one kept me up until 4:00 AM just trying to figure out which clips to use, what transitions I liked, etc.

• This is funny. I like it.
    I really dig the guitar and everything. It does really have that debauchery inducing vibe to it. If I was hanging out at the Titty Twister bar, this is what I’d want the band to sound like as I’m fighting off vampires.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    This is funny. I like it.
    I really dig the guitar and everything. It does really have that debauchery inducing vibe to it. If I was hanging out at the Titty Twister bar, this is what I’d want the band to sound like as I’m fighting off vampires.

Thank you! My old band played open mic nights at a dive called Babe's. Might have been a few vampires there, but they never got into fights😁.

• Great! Enjoyed that a lot.

• @Paulieworld said:
    Great! Enjoyed that a lot.

Thank you @Paulieworld !