Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FLEKSI - Destination. Drambo, Circuit Tracks. 🎧 👂

edited January 2022 in Creations

Circuit Tracks is an amazing little midi controller. Here’s a little demo of it going hand in hand with Drambo. Just 3 track of the 4 used:

1. Bass = Drambo
  2. Arp = Drambo
  3. Empty
  4. Physical Modelling (bop pad)

And Samplr

With some Turnado sprinkles on top.

Loopy HD doing it’s thing towards the end.

Thanks for listening 👂 🙏 🎧 and sub if you like.

Comments

• edited January 2022

That was just great. It was like a wormhole to "Sensoria," by Cabaret Voltaire — or something that I would have heard on a dancefloor at that time. (And I really appreciated the live aspect of it.) Subscribed.

• Wow, what a cool track and performance!! I still haven’t put any time into Drambo, maybe someday. But I love what you did here. Your stuff is always really creative and totally different than the way I make music, so it’s cool to see how you do what you do.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    That was just great. It was like a wormhole to "Sensoria," by Cabaret Voltaire — or something that I would have heard on a dancefloor at that time. (And I really appreciated the live aspect of it.) Subscribed.

Thanks! I’m not familiar with the tune but will definitely give it a listen.
    Yes, I think the live aspect, although it might be just my perception, helps me to remember that I’m a musician/performer. I’m very aware that just having someone tweaking knobs isn’t the most exciting thing to watch even on a forum like this. That’s why visual effects are often deployed.
    I don’t have the time or inclination for that but it’s nice to keep the viewer engaged, otherwise a SoundCloud link would have sufficed I suppose.

• @mrufino1 said:
    Wow, what a cool track and performance!! I still haven’t put any time into Drambo, maybe someday. But I love what you did here. Your stuff is always really creative and totally different than the way I make music, so it’s cool to see how you do what you do.

Thank you! Drambo opens doors that no other app does.

Give it a try, it’s actually fun, a bit like playing Lego with sound. Because of auto connection you can snap modules in place just like Lego blocks.

When I first downloaded it all I wanted was a new impaktor but I got so much more!

• @supadom said:

@mrufino1 said:
    Wow, what a cool track and performance!! I still haven’t put any time into Drambo, maybe someday. But I love what you did here. Your stuff is always really creative and totally different than the way I make music, so it’s cool to see how you do what you do.

Give it a try, it’s actually fun, a bit like playing Lego with sound. Because of auto connection you can snap modules in place just like Lego blocks.

When I first downloaded it all I wanted was a new impaktor but I got so much more!

That’s per much why I got it- a new impaktor. I haven’t even really used it for that. At some point I will.

• @mrufino1 said:

@supadom said:

@mrufino1 said:

That’s per much why I got it- a new impaktor. I haven’t even really used it for that. At some point I will.

It actually is way more flexible than the original Impaktor. You can of course have the original style Impaktor, several of them if you like but you’d need as many audio inputs and piezo pads which isn’t very practical.

Currently with the midi version of Impaktor where a midi note triggers an impulse which is then used to trigger the modal resonator you can have an Impaktor for every key of the keyboard!

With bop pad you get four notes and can modulate the sound using pressure and radius which gives waaay more control than before. It’s quite something.

I’ll need to make more videos focusing on that aspect of Drambo. It totally deserves it.

• @supadom said:

@mrufino1 said:

@supadom said:

@mrufino1 said:

It actually is way more flexible than the original Impaktor. You can of course have the original style Impaktor, several of them if you like but you’d need as many audio inputs and piezo pads which isn’t very practical.

Currently with the midi version of Impaktor where a midi note triggers an impulse which is then used to trigger the modal resonator you can have an Impaktor for every key of the keyboard!

With bop pad you get four notes and can modulate the sound using pressure and radius which gives waaay more control than before. It’s quite something.

I’ll need to make more videos focusing on that aspect of Drambo. It totally deserves it.

Oh, that’s very cool, I didn’t realize it had that. Please do make a video!!