Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2022 Desktop Plugin Samples Deals

Happy 2022 everyone! 🦕

«13456742

Comments

  • PA has a new 25$ voucher - 2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI

    definitely check out Unfiltered Audio if you like creative + crazy + modular fx plugins. they also have some spectral + granular processing fx.

    a little info - Triad + Byome + Lion are not M1 compatible.

    here are my favorites
    Sandman Pro -comes with Instant Delay- creative delay unit with endless possibilities
    Dent 2 -comes with Indent 2 - distortion with various waveshaping controls
    Fault - powerful pitch+time shifter mangler
    SpecOps - ultimate spectral effects box

  • I’m tempted by DS Thorn, though hard to know as I somehow used up my demo without realising 😆 only £13.50 with the discount though…

  • Thorn is very nice. Great spectral filter.

  • @qryss said:
    Thorn is very nice. Great spectral filter.

    That does look interesting, I’m trying to figure out if the glitch sequencer can be used as a modulation source as well but Google searching isn’t getting me anywhere, it probably isn’t..

  • edited January 1

    @cazel said:
    PA has a new 25$ voucher - 2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI

    Careful - that's actually your personal loyalty code for January - it can only be used once and shouldn't really be shared...if you've used it it's already dead, and if someone else uses it you won't be able to...

  • edited January 1

    the $25 codes are generic, mine is the same

  • @Krupa said:

    @qryss said:
    Thorn is very nice. Great spectral filter.

    That does look interesting, I’m trying to figure out if the glitch sequencer can be used as a modulation source as well but Google searching isn’t getting me anywhere, it probably isn’t..

    Turns out there’s two layers of ‘mesg’ controllers, drawable step sequences that can be added to the mod matrix, even better 😁

  • @cabo said:
    the codes are generic, mine is the same

    Ah yes - my bad! I guess it's marked as used by the customer when they log in to buy the software...cheers!

  • there's also a $25 voucher with min $39 spent
    USERSURVEY21QFK8H0T9 valid until jan 31

  • Loot Audio has a big sale on samples, plug-ins, and Kontakt instruments.
    https://www.lootaudio.com/

  • One of my favorite threads.

  • not a sale - but a creative new plugin - by a small dedicated team Effect Grid -

    which lets you split any audio signal into three customisable bands + each band into three amplitudes + then you can put three of your own plugins onto any of the nine slots

    you can get a 15-day trial with the code TRIAL

  • @cazel said:
    PA has a new 25$ voucher - 2022-01-25HL?923xt62uAI

    definitely check out Unfiltered Audio if you like creative + crazy + modular fx plugins. they also have some spectral + granular processing fx.

    a little info - Triad + Byome + Lion are not M1 compatible.

    here are my favorites
    Sandman Pro -comes with Instant Delay- creative delay unit with endless possibilities
    Dent 2 -comes with Indent 2 - distortion with various waveshaping controls
    Fault - powerful pitch+time shifter mangler
    SpecOps - ultimate spectral effects box

    great news!
    can confirm that Triad+Byome+Lion runs on M1 Monterey 12.1 + Ableton Live11.1b9

  • Ugh. I was able to resist at their Xmas sale price, but not this. So busting the budget this year.

  • edited January 5

    Sugar-Bytes doesn’t even have this deal on their own site. This is a huge price cut. Not just reasonable pricing… like, Cherry Audio-level pricing.

  • @NeuM said:

    Sugar-Bytes doesn’t even have this deal on their own site. This is a huge price cut. Not just reasonable pricing… like, Cherry Audio-level pricing.

    It’s also worth logging in to check out your personal upgrade to the complete bundle, worked out about just under $30 for each of my five remaining plugins, around Xmas time.

  • Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

  • @mrufino1 said:
    Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

    The Quadra is great but I paid ‘full’, ‘intro’ price for it. I should have waited!

    Seriously, their prices are so good and the quality is amazing.

  • @mrufino1 said:
    Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

    Looks like they have a lot of their synths on sale: https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/241-Cherry-Audio

    I paid full price for the Quadra and I don't regret it. One of my favorites. All of their stuff is great so far.

  • @NeuM said:

    @mrufino1 said:
    Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

    Looks like they have a lot of their synths on sale: https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/241-Cherry-Audio

    I paid full price for the Quadra and I don't regret it. One of my favorites. All of their stuff is great so far.

    Oh boy, very tempting. I have the Juno, the realistic moog, and modular (just upgraded to core and electro drums for $20), plus just bought synthmaster. I better learn to use some of these…

  • UVI have a good 50% deal for any folk who have spare cash after the excesses of Xmas and NY.

    Their Keysuite Bundle Edition is a collection of 94 deeply multi-sampled instruments, where the phrase 'all killer, no filler' comes to mind.

    Each of the individual Acoustic, Electric and Digital Bundles are €199 so the 50% off deal of €174 for all three bundles together is exceptional value.

    The offer runs till January 10th.

    Subjectively speaking, I rate the UVI pianos and keyboards more highly than similar bundles from Native Instruments, Steinberg or Spectrasonics (and I rate Spectrasonics Keyscape highly).

    Anyway, listen to the audio demos on the UVI site and judge for yourself.

    https://www.uvi.net/en/pianos-keyboards/key-suite.html

  • @mrufino1 said:

    @NeuM said:

    @mrufino1 said:
    Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

    Looks like they have a lot of their synths on sale: https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/241-Cherry-Audio

    I paid full price for the Quadra and I don't regret it. One of my favorites. All of their stuff is great so far.

    Oh boy, very tempting. I have the Juno, the realistic moog, and modular (just upgraded to core and electro drums for $20), plus just bought synthmaster. I better learn to use some of these…

    Mercury 4 has an enchanting feel that is very reminiscent to the iconic Jupiter 4, as well using a very good tape echo effect emulation.

  • @NeuM said:

    @mrufino1 said:
    Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

    Looks like they have a lot of their synths on sale: https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/241-Cherry-Audio

    I paid full price for the Quadra and I don't regret it. One of my favorites. All of their stuff is great so far.

    Looks like the Quadra deal is already over. It’s now 33% off (which is pretty much the permanent price I think) rather than 85% off it was earlier.

  • @klownshed said:

    @NeuM said:

    @mrufino1 said:
    Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

    Looks like they have a lot of their synths on sale: https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/241-Cherry-Audio

    I paid full price for the Quadra and I don't regret it. One of my favorites. All of their stuff is great so far.

    Looks like the Quadra deal is already over. It’s now 33% off (which is pretty much the permanent price I think) rather than 85% off it was earlier.

    Wow, that was fast! I played with Quadra a little bit last night after I was finished with mixing, and it sounds very cool. I also installed modular core last night, which I updated from ignite for $20 last week, and that sounds fantastic!

  • @mrufino1 said:

    @klownshed said:

    @NeuM said:

    @mrufino1 said:
    Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

    Looks like they have a lot of their synths on sale: https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/241-Cherry-Audio

    I paid full price for the Quadra and I don't regret it. One of my favorites. All of their stuff is great so far.

    Looks like the Quadra deal is already over. It’s now 33% off (which is pretty much the permanent price I think) rather than 85% off it was earlier.

    Wow, that was fast! I played with Quadra a little bit last night after I was finished with mixing, and it sounds very cool. I also installed modular core last night, which I updated from ignite for $20 last week, and that sounds fantastic!

    I also got their "Eight Voice" Oberheim emulation and their "DCO-106", which are both also really nice.

  • @NeuM said:

    @mrufino1 said:

    @klownshed said:

    @NeuM said:

    @mrufino1 said:
    Speaking of cherry audio level pricing:
    https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/8402-Quadra

    $10 for Quadra. I bought it today but haven’t installed yet. Everything I have from cherry is pretty cool though, so I look forward to trying it.

    Looks like they have a lot of their synths on sale: https://www.pluginboutique.com/manufacturers/241-Cherry-Audio

    I paid full price for the Quadra and I don't regret it. One of my favorites. All of their stuff is great so far.

    Looks like the Quadra deal is already over. It’s now 33% off (which is pretty much the permanent price I think) rather than 85% off it was earlier.

    Wow, that was fast! I played with Quadra a little bit last night after I was finished with mixing, and it sounds very cool. I also installed modular core last night, which I updated from ignite for $20 last week, and that sounds fantastic!

    I also got their "Eight Voice" Oberheim emulation and their "DCO-106", which are both also really nice.

    Yes, they are. I have the 106, but have only heard demos of the eight voice. I loved what I heard though.

  • I was tempted by the Mercury 4 — I bought
    Quadra for £7 but thought I’d come back to Mercury as it was only £14.95. But I do have the arturia Collection and the Jupiter 8 kind of covers much of the Mercury 4 ground.

    Anyway. I hesitated and it’s now back up to £30… never mind. The Cherry audio stuff is always on sale. The one I’m most tempted by is the MS-20 as I have most of the other stuff pretty much covered and I have too many synths already. Way more than I have time for.

    But buying new stuff is kind of a proxy instead of making music.

  • @klownshed said:
    I was tempted by the Mercury 4 — I bought
    Quadra for £7 but thought I’d come back to Mercury as it was only £14.95. But I do have the arturia Collection and the Jupiter 8 kind of covers much of the Mercury 4 ground.

    Anyway. I hesitated and it’s now back up to £30… never mind. The Cherry audio stuff is always on sale. The one I’m most tempted by is the MS-20 as I have most of the other stuff pretty much covered and I have too many synths already. Way more than I have time for.

    But buying new stuff is kind of a proxy instead of making music.

    I have the MS modular bundle and it sounds fabulous, as does the ARP 2500. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy either of those on sale, now just waiting for the Moog VM900 to drop a bit.

    At $10 Quadra would have been worth it even just for the discount on Synth Stack 2, though I’m more interested in their modules. Hopefully the core components will be released at some point.

Sign In or Register to comment.