Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Frozen Moon

edited December 2014 in Creations

As the faint heat of the Sun reaches the sub-Europan ocean, the Frozen Moon begins to thaw.

iFretless Guitar, Nave and DrumJam through AUFX: Space via Audiobus into Cubasis on my iPad Air 2. Tuned to 432Hz.

Comments

• I've listened to quite a few tracks that have been submitted by forum users but yours is the only one I've listened to right to the last note played. That in itself speaks volumes.
    Someone much cleverer than me once said that to write a great song, you need to take a listen to what everyone else is doing, then run in the opposite direction.
    You can stop running now!!!

• Well, thank you very much @AndyE ! :)

I'm glad you liked it. I just went where the apps took me :)

• Wow, that was really cool man! Great track!

• Good work.

It's the end of the movie. Most everyone else didn't make it through. Sun's rising. She's walking away, slowly. Something bad may or may not happen.

And @AndyE's right, listened to the whole thing.

• Think you may have just sold me iFretless guitar. Really beautiful work.

• Thanks, guys :)