Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Behringer UMC404 HD - cant hear anything from USB

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with the Behringer UMC404 HD audio interface. In general, I can't hear anything from the iPad via the headphones plugged in the UMC. I use AUM and have connected a mic and an external synth to the UMC. I would like to mix everything via AUM including some AUv3 synths and a drum machine. How do I send the sum signal to the UMC to hear everything from the iPad about the headphones there? Which outputs do I have to select in AUM on my master bus (Bus A to which all instruments are routed) and what do I have to set at the UMC so that the monitoring only plays USB?

Thx to all!

Comments

• edited December 2021

Did you turn up the volume on the iPad? I mean with the physical volume buttons on the iPad.
    Set the mix pot on the umc all the way to play back.

• Wow so simple! This was the problem! I feel so stupid 😂 thank you!

• Was scratching my head too when first encountered. ;)