Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DukeWonder: New Name, New Goals

It’s me, DukeWonder. I figured I’d make a post to let people know about the name change. I’ve actually used this name before on YouTube, and I have a couple of releases under this name. Most notably is my album of minimalistic lofi tunes created on my P.O. 33: https://open.spotify.com/album/0pxLsfTZaELSZtx9IwHiw7?si=C5tWnTkEQs2kRrbChFHw9A

Duke Wonder was meant to be an alias to avoid the pitfalls of being a famous hip-hop and EDM producer. Since that ship has passed and I’m pursuing new goals, I’d use a riff on my own name, Chance.

My new goal is to create music for video games, movies, and tv, maybe even theme songs for streamers and vloggers. For now, I’m focusing on indie game devs and will at some point widen my scope.

So hello! I’m Chance of Chanced Music, formerly Duke Wonder.

Comments