Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My Depeche Mode remixes

edited December 2014 in Creations

Made on the iPad using iMini, Audiobus & Cubasis.
I mainly did them to learn how to handle Cubasis.

I'm no expert, so friendly advice or comments on the production in general is always welcome.

Comments

• I think it is a forum rule that any DM demo must include "Shake The Disease".

Jk, good job man!

• Nice work Dude !!

• Sounds really professional. Nice work.

• Kloon, create music with the help of technology. What you add should enhance and be in tune with the emotive content of the original or be completely different so becomes a work if its own. Far to often people mash it up because they have the technology to do so and lose track of the original idea.
    Not sure where you were going with the first two, really like the 3rd one though! :-)
    Have you got any others you have done, enjoyed listening to them :-)

• edited August 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words all!

Nu2moro. No more mixes at the moment. But if i do i will post them here.

• New missinterpretation of Black Celebration

• Nice work @kloon. One of my favorites.

• Great sounding tracks...

• I like that! :-)
    What synths did you use?

• DM is a great band! Unfortunately the links in your first post don't work. Soundcloud's website says it can't find the files.

• edited December 2014

Thanks guys!
    Links in first post working again!

Synths for Personal Jesus and NLMDA. iMini & Cubasis.

Synths for White Celebration, Alchemy & AAS Ultra Analog VA-2 (PC)

• Sounds very professional. You kept it simple with only a few instruments in each song. With synth pop you don't want Spector's Wall of Sound. Less is more. Great job!

• Thanks for those very kind words mkell424! :)

• These remixes IMHO are better than a lot of DM's official remixes, in the past the band I play in did a multitude of DM covers, so many we jokingly said we should rename our band 'Depeche Made'.

• @knewspeak Thank you so much!

• Better than anything Depeche Mode ever did.

• This is really good. Sounds pro imo.

• Thank you very much guys! :)