Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Need help troubleshooting/choosing new 2 in/4 out interface with iPhone 12 Pro Max

I recently crossed my fingers and purchased a Motu M4 that I hoped would work with my iPhone 12 Pro Max, but I am unable to get the unit to power up when connected to the camera adapter with the included usb-c cable, lightning to to usb-c cable and 30 watt Anker Powerport III Mini.
Any troubleshooting suggestions or suggestions for a more suitable interface would be appreciated

I need at least 2 inputs and at least 4 outputs along with compatibility with an iPhone 12 Pro Max

Thanks so much!

Comments

• @GrizzlyATOM . Could you please describe exactly how these things are connected, including the connector on each end of the cables? And, exactly which camera adapter are you using? Then we might be able to diagnose your problem.

• As long as we're dealing with a Lightning port a powered USB-Hub is almost always a must...
    It can be a powered hub that has a dedicated USB port for charging as that can be plugged into the Lightning port of the CCK3.

I've heard some good things about the SSL2+ but I've not been try it on my own...