Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spidericemidas - 50 Free Christmas Presets for Virsyn’s AddStation

edited December 2021 in Creations

Merry Christmas, Audiobus Forum! 🥳🎉🍻

To celebrate, here’s a bank of 50 Christmassy presets for Virsyn’s AddStation.

Can you find all nine of Santa’s Reindeer hiding around in there? 🦌🛷🎁😁

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owwh2p7k6eejpl4/User-Spidericemidas-library.addstation.zip?dl=0

Hopefully I’ve zipped and exported the whole bank correctly. (First time exporting something from AddStation). Should end up in the User folder, I think.
Let me know if it doesn’t work, and we’ll figure it out.
I believe saving to Dropbox and using “open in” & “more” will offer a “Copy to AddStation” option which I’m assuming is the route to import. (Got Pxlhg’s banks but can’t remember how I got them in there!)

🕷🙏

Comments

• Download -> share with -> AddStation. It'll be in the user folder.

Thank you, Spidericemidas, those are GREAT presets!

• @Spidericemidas thank you mate. Hope you have a relaxing holidays sans Petrie dishes and not too many regular dishes.

• Dude you are the embodiment of the gift that keeps on giving. Happy Holidays @Spidericemidas

• Thanks again for your generosity!

• Really well done, a few of the patches basically wrote a song for me, lol. Advent Calendar comes to mind. All are great though. Thanks @Spidericemidas

• @craftycurate said:
    Thanks again for your generosity!

😊🙏

• Yessss.

Just bought Addstation for BF, so I was already expecting this tbh 🤣

Thank you, man, for not letting me use any synths without your presets.

• Don’t forget, if there’s a mixture of sounds you like and don’t like in a patch, you can solo each part to find the ones you want and drag the levels down on the ones you don’t want from the blocks page. Try turning arps off too if you want to sequence them yourself. Thanks! 🙏

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Really well done, a few of the patches basically wrote a song for me, lol. Advent Calendar comes to mind. All are great though. Thanks @Spidericemidas

Nice! Hope you have fun with them. 😊

• @ervin said:
    Yessss.

Just bought Addstation for BF, so I was already expecting this tbh 🤣

Thank you, man, for not letting me use any synths without your presets.

Good deal! I think it’s my favourite Virsyn synth. It sounds quite glassy and rounded. Really sweet and warm at the bottom end too. Capable of really huge complex things but I had to keep these fairly restrained as it’s quite a juicy app on my old iPad! Might do more with this one in future.

• @audiblevideo said:
    @Spidericemidas thank you mate. Hope you have a relaxing holidays sans Petrie dishes and not too many regular dishes.

Hah! Our Christmas tree at work is decorated with little bacteria plushies craftily removed from various microbiological conferences.

Merry Christmas to you, mate, from the microcosm! 🤓

• Cheers @Spidericemidas Do you have to unzip the file first as not seeing Add Station listed in “Open In” or More?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Cheers @Spidericemidas Do you have to unzip the file first as not seeing Add Station listed in “Open In” or More?

I saved it to dropbox and then did the export/share option and found “copy to Addstation” listed under the “more” menu. Doug at STR should be doing a livestream demo tonight 8pm and he usually starts with the import process. 🤞

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Cheers @Spidericemidas Do you have to unzip the file first as not seeing Add Station listed in “Open In” or More?

This was my issue with Addstation too and Apple has not fixed this problem. It was trickier than with Animoog Z but this is how you import them if it doesn't show up on the share sheet:

1. copy the zip file to the "on my ipad" Addstation folder
    2. Drag the zip file (when inside the Addstation folder) to the bottom right of the screen in the Files app
    3. It will then show the Addstation icon, let go and it will import the presets.

Many thanks once again for your presets @Spidericemidas :)

• @Carnbot said:

@Jumpercollins said:

This was my issue with Addstation too and Apple has not fixed this problem. It was trickier than with Animoog Z but this is how you import them if it doesn't show up on the share sheet:

1. copy the zip file to the "on my ipad" Addstation folder
    2. Drag the zip file (when inside the Addstation folder) to the bottom right of the screen in the Files app
    3. It will then show the Addstation icon, let go and it will import the presets.

Many thanks once again for your presets @Spidericemidas :)

Many thanks for adding the extra import tips, very helpful! 😊👍

• Thanks for these! Merry Christmas 🎄

• @richardyot said:
    Thanks for these! Merry Christmas 🎄

Have a good one, Richard! 🍻

• @Spidericemidas
    Another beautiful gift, many thanks

• @Littlewoodg said:
    @Spidericemidas
    Another beautiful gift, many thanks

Thanks for installing! 🎁🎄

• Thank you for these great patches!
    Merry Christmas 🎄

• Cool, many thanks Spidericemidas!
    Will check them out!

• You continue to give away fantastic presets, @Spidericemidas. What a gift!

• @Spidericemidas 🙏 Thank you for the 🎁.. A Merry Christmas to you too..

@Carnbot Thanks for the how-to-import tip.. 👍 AddStation never shows up in the share sheet.. never has.. 🤷‍♂️

• @Nathi94 @zvon @royor @NeuM Happy Holidays and best wishes for the New Year! 🎉🍻🎄

• @Spidericemidas said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/owwh2p7k6eejpl4/User-Spidericemidas-library.addstation.zip?dl=0

Hopefully I’ve zipped and exported the whole bank correctly. (First time exporting something from AddStation). Should end up in the User folder, I think.
    I believe saving to Dropbox and using “open in” & “more” will offer a “Copy to AddStation” option which I’m assuming is the route to import. (Got Pxlhg’s banks but can’t remember how I got them in there!)

🕷🙏

What a wonderful surprise, Spidericemidas! I always enjoy working with your presets; they work well with so many genres. Greatly appreciated. A Very Cool Holiday to you and yours! 👌🌟👌

• @StudioSisu said:

@Spidericemidas said:

🕷🙏

What a wonderful surprise, Spidericemidas! I always enjoy working with your presets; they work well with so many genres. Greatly appreciated. A Very Cool Holiday to you and yours! 👌🌟👌

Thanks very much, and good to know.
    All the best and enjoy the festivities! 🎄🎉🍻

• Wow, Thank you @Spidericemidas.. your presets are always a nice journey.

• @sharifkerbage said:
    Wow, Thank you @Spidericemidas.. your presets are always a nice journey.

YAY! Happy travels! 🎹🎛🎶