Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TouchOSC plus iOS Accessibility--Voice Control Anything

edited August 2020 in App Tips and Tricks

This is a dream!
I can control Ableton(or anything else that accepts midi or OSC) with buttons in TouchOSC app being triggered by custom voice commands set up in Accessibility settings on iOS 14 beta.
Total hands free control.
Only Disclaimer is I am using ClyphxPro to further customize what buttons do in ableton.
Haven’t tested with other apps such as on an iOS app itself but I see no reason it shouldn’t work. The only difficulty of setting up is getting your presses or gestures recorded in correct place on screen to trigger what you want in an app. However using show grid and hide grid commands in voice control helps.
Has anybody done this?
The implications are deep!

Comments

• Hello, I am new here and seeking to do the same, are you still here can can give me some pointers on this please? Thanks, Mike.