Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Endlesss for free (and on PC)

Comments

• well, Good news. I will jump too.

Any app that is similar in ios to this?

• @MAtrixplan said:
    well, Good news. I will jump too.

Yeah, Endlesss.

https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/endlesss-multiplayer-music/id1439811325

• @seonnthaproducer said:

@MAtrixplan said:

Yeah, Endlesss.

Ha Ha I know about that :D I was thinking about similar to Endless

• @MAtrixplan said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

@MAtrixplan said:

Yeah, Endlesss.

NOTHING

• 100% magic

• I hope this doesn't signal troubled waters for Tim Exile and Endlesss. The most innovative music app/project I've seen in years and years and years.

• maybe they are going to go free and then use a bunch of social/data etc stuff to generate ye olde $$$$

• I can confirm that Endlesss is well worth your time getting in to. I have done a bunch of sound packs for it but I also use it on a daily basis and is by far my most used app and all time favorite for pure creative flow, there is nothing like it, hard to explain you need to experience lost time state this app lulls you into.
    Here is a vid with some examples of what the app can result in

• edited December 2021

Moving to the Blockchain and Governance model. This is going to be a cool ride.

Here’s the blockchain they will be using:
    https://decrypt.co/resources/what-is-near-protocol

• @MAtrixplan said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

@MAtrixplan said:

Yeah, Endlesss.

😂Sorry, couldn’t resist.

I guess Bandlab for the collaboration but it’s a full online DAW.

For the Groovebox workflow, Ampify Groovebox, Reason Compact, Gadget 2 are my personal favorites.

For AUv3 versions, Drambo, Pure Acid, Beathawk, Koala, Electribe Wave, Grooverider comes to mind.

That said, Endlesss does the online collaboration thing really well. It doesn’t try and lock the user to have another person present at the exact same time, but is a shared experience that builds on another moment in time.

• edited December 2021

@RedSkyLullaby said:
    I can confirm that Endlesss is well worth your time getting in to. I have done a bunch of sound packs for it but I also use it on a daily basis and is by far my most used app and all time favorite for pure creative flow, there is nothing like it, hard to explain you need to experience lost time state this app lulls you into.
    Here is a vid with some examples of what the app can result in

It really does excel at simultaneous collaboration, something lost on the neurotic meatspace nerd friends i tired to turn on to it.

• edited December 2021

Sigh, do I have to learn about blockcoins now? Hope not.

• @AudioGus said:

I think only if you want to Buy or Sell content on Endle$$$

• @echoopera said:

@AudioGus said:

Huh, i wonder what you can buy/sell… and how it stays on the up/up given that people can collab riff and also post loops from copyrighty sources etc and general musician scum and villainy that is so common etc ramble

• Because of storage I always end up offloading / deleting it on iOS
    Really happy to launch it now on PC :wink: :sunglasses:

• @seonnthaproducer said:

@MAtrixplan said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

@MAtrixplan said:

Yeah, Endlesss.

😂Sorry, couldn’t resist.

For the Groovebox workflow, Ampify Groovebox, Reason Compact, Gadget 2 are my personal favorites.

For AUv3 versions, Drambo, Pure Acid, Beathawk, Koala, Electribe Wave, Grooverider comes to mind.

That said, Endlesss does the online collaboration thing really well. It doesn’t try and lock the user to have another person present at the exact same time, but is a shared experience that builds on another moment in time.

oh, thanks a lot! Groovbox workflow list is enough for me to try!

• @MAtrixplan said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

@MAtrixplan said:

@seonnthaproducer said:

@MAtrixplan said:

Yeah, Endlesss.

😂Sorry, couldn’t resist.

oh, thanks a lot! Groovbox workflow list is enough for me to try!

No worries. Other apps to add would be Blocs Wave, and Figure. Actually, Groovebox and Blocs Wave are the closest ones to Endlesss, now that I think about it, both in design and functionality.

• @AudioGus said:

@echoopera said:

@AudioGus said:

Huh, i wonder what you can buy/sell… and how it stays on the up/up given that people can collab riff and also post loops from copyrighty sources etc and general musician scum and villainy that is so common etc ramble

I have no idea. Have a look at the Transition Article for more details...but it looks like it will be an evolving story:
    https://www.blog.endlesss.fm/post/endlesss-transition-statement

• It still is stuck in Portrait only mode for IOS, which makes it mostly a non-starter for me on my iPad. Figure was that way also but I mostly used that for entertainment on my iPhone, which I'm fine being in portrait mode. Of course now it is on Mac OS too, so I might give it another chance.

• edited December 2021

I cant wait to give some windows drag and drop action into my daw a try. I can’t figure out my login though and the reset password option seems bust I think.

Edit, wow just learned I can view saved passwords on ye olde ipad. Noice

• edited December 2021

To the 🚀

It really is a great app and Flow inducing music making experience.

• Crikey shit dawgs! The VST / DAW drag and drop stuff… GAME CHANGER!!!! ( yes I am bringing Game Changer back)

• @AudioGus said:
    Crikey shit dawgs! The VST / DAW drag and drop stuff… GAME CHANGER!!!! ( yes I am bringing Game Changer back)

Only you are allowed to do this 👊🏼™️

• edited December 2021

• “There can only be one!”

• The solid programming under pinning the social element makes Endlesss unique, but lately it has become my go-to scratch pad of choice.

• So what’s the business model now?

• Anyone else getting this? I forgot my password. Haven't been able to reset all day.

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

• @Ailerom said:
    Anyone else getting this? I forgot my password. Haven't been able to reset all day.

Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.

Yes, it happens to me as well.