Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rock Drum Machine To Drum Session via Midi Great Option👍🏼

Just connected RDM to Drum Session via midi and was blown away at the great sound i got! If you like the AI of RDM then now have it drive Drum Session and have awesome kits and great drum sounds!

Load both in AUM and bring sound of RDM down or mute and just listen to Drum Session.

Just wanted to share this to all. ❤️😌☝️

Comments

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Just connected RDM to Drum Session via midi and was blown away at the great sound i got! If you like the AI of RDM then now have it drive Drum Session and have awesome kits and great drum sounds!

Load both in AUM and bring sound of RDM down or mute and just listen to Drum Session.

nice, you remapped the midi notes?

• Drum Session is my favorite drums app. Really nice sounds.

Curious about the remapping too. Midi drum notes in iOS is all around. all crazy :lol:

• edited January 2020

Not all all😌😊 it worked perfectly right away! I even recorded RDM’s midi output to NS2 just to have the midi and drive Drum Session later without RDM if needed.

Once i had the midi in NS2 or Xequence 2, there was no need to remap anything 😌

One thing i did notice though, is that there’s a short hickup right when i hit play in AUM. Then everything syncs up fine. Interestingly, this doesn’t happen when RDM is in song mode.

@hisdudeness said:

@Tones4Christ said:

nice, you remapped the midi notes?

• Hold on, you talking about getting the midi out of RDM into a daw like NS2? Maybe I didn't understand well what you said on the OP as english is not my first language.

If yes, how? I am not sure if that was a possibility since the last time I used RDM.

• It’s super easy😌 just setup an external midi track in NS2 and go to midi inputs page in settings and enable RDM so NS2 will hear the midi coming from RDM. Record and bam!

@Vlad11 said:
    Hold on, you talking about getting the midi out of RDM into a daw like NS2? Maybe I didn't understand well what you said on the OP as english is not my first language.

If yes, how? I am not sure if that was a possibility since the last time I used RDM.

• Guys just went back to try this, but for some reason RDM midi output is resetting to non- GM standard. I know some of you guys had created a midi notes remap for RDM to GM does anyone have it to share? Or do i have to do this manually within RDM? I wanna send my midi out to Session Drum. Appreciate it.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Guys just went back to try this, but for some reason RDM midi output is resetting to non- GM standard. I know some of you guys had created a midi notes remap for RDM to GM does anyone have it to share? Or do i have to do this manually within RDM? I wanna send my midi out to Session Drum. Appreciate it.

Are you hosting it somewhere?
    Gonna try to replicate here