Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tip for AU plugin giving me this type of sound?

Comments

• You can achieve this with almost any mono synth/sequencer combo. Has a bit of a TB-303 vibe…maybe look into Troublemaker by Bram Bos?

• If you were looking to do this in some sort of modular AU, the VCO is a 3340 type and the filter section is a ladder filter. So, a Roland/Sequential oscillator into a Moog style filter.

• Zeeon sounds excellent and includes a sequencer. Other great sounding synths are DRC and Bleass Alpha.

• I'm very close to saying D with the analog filters can do it but give someone else the honors :sunglasses:

• @Samu said:
    I'm very close to saying D with the analog filters can do it but give someone else the honors :sunglasses:

DRAMBO

• Try the Animoog preset „wobble playground“. Not the same but similar fun 😄