Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Institute of Randomness

Bit of a departure for me, an exercise in randomness…

Comments

• @GeoTony said:
    Bit of a departure for me, an exercise in randomness…

>

REaLLY liked this 👍

• Fun stuff Tony! Had a cinematic feel.. kind of a “cinematic chaos”

• I had resigned myself to this languishing in the living hell that is the zero comments graveyard so thanks @barabajagal for exhuming it + thanks for the comment. More Roli Noise I’m afraid @Edward_Alexander , always seems to finish up sounding cinematic.
    This started off as an exercise in what I could automate / randomise with just StepBud and SnakeBud and I managed… volume up at the start and volume down and transport off at the end, left / right panning, dry / wet mix on the reverbs , all 5 available parameters in all 6 Roli Noise instances and Snake, rate, scale, key , min and max octave on SnakeBud. The end result finished up vaguely musical so I was quite pleased.