Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Epsilon I: Cristales en el aire - (iDensity, Borderlands granular, Hammerhead)

A few months ago, while looking paintings exhibited this year by my grandmother Yamel Asef, I had the idea to make this video exploring one of them. The music aims to give a sonic dimension to the images shown.
I used my iPad connected via idam into Reaper.
I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for the space πŸ™ƒπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Comments

• @sharifkerbage said:
    A few months ago, while looking paintings exhibited this year by my grandmother Yamel Asef, I had the idea to make this video exploring one of them. The music aims to give a sonic dimension to the images shown.

Wow! This is lovely!

• @sevenape said:

@sharifkerbage said:

Wow! This is lovely!

Thank you!!
    It was a really exciting project

• Hauntingly beautiful images and tones. Really sets the mood.
    Great drum programming too.

• Very relaxing, in a good way… nice guitar tone. Be good to hear more of your pieces😊

• Thanks everyone!

@GeoTony said:
    Very relaxing, in a good way… nice guitar tone. Be good to hear more of your pieces😊

https://inframes.bandcamp.com/album/11-days-11-songs
    πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸŽ§

• edited December 2021

Yes, excellent. Especially the percussion. Post moreπŸ‘πŸ™