Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Upgrade to iPad Pro hesitation Gear required

Presently using air2 ,lightning con ,Headphone Jack ,Apogee mic &jam ,lightning,there appears to be a disclaimer on Apogee site some Fuckery on wether or not they work ,so in light of that ,while I’m sure that a consensus has now been formed on the “Pro” ,could I get a simple reasonable and concise idea of additional add-ons just (rec in and out! ) . I use all the common DAWs ,midi keyboard and want to continue as I do right now ,no blue tooth. So as of August 17 , comrades could you offer a hand
. Thanks in advance. greenie

Comments

• Not an iPad Pro but my Air 4 with UCB-C works perfectly with Steinberg UR-22C for audio and midi (DIN in and out), and has on-board DSP for zero latency. Powered by iPad, no power supply necessary.

• I have recently bought iPad 10.2 in addition to my iPad 9.7. All works perfectly.

• I want to buy an iPad Pro what do I need for instance to be able to record without latency,-how’s that done without a headphone Jack ? So I will ask again what gear do I need to do this and also is my Apogee mic compatible,simple question.

• edited November 2021

I'm still furiously googling "iPad Pro hesitation Gear" without any result, so I have no idea why an upgrade to it is required. :#

In any case, this is hands down the thread title of the year so far.

• @Greenie - I don't have either, so take this for what it's worth, but I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to use your Apogee mic and jam wouldn't work if they work on earlier iOS devices.

You're going to need a hub or something to get from USB A to USB C though.

I think you'll attract more experienced answers if you edit the thread title to something like "Apogee Mic and Jam with USB-C iPad?"

• Ervin.read the original post ya cahnt. Wim , gonna need a hud or something duh, Re, Apogee site says mic,is not compatible but might be in the future , get the picture now.

• wimwim
    edited November 2021

@Greenie said:
    Ervin.read the original post ya cahnt. Wim , gonna need a hud or something duh, Re, Apogee site says mic,is not compatible but might be in the future , get the picture now.

Well, good luck. I don't have enough info to help you out. I hope you get your questions answered.

I still think you'll do better if you edit the thread title ... and maybe tone down the snark a bit. Unless it’s just some kind of weird shtick where the humor is lost when written out. 🙄

• edited November 2021

@ervin said:
    I'm still furiously googling "iPad Pro hesitation Gear" without any result, so I have no idea why an upgrade to it is required. :#

In any case, this is hands down the thread title of the year so far.

+1

Learn to type in proper sentences and err on the side of thoroughness to clearly explain what you need and this place (me included) will be glad to help you. You can’t just type out junk and expect great replies. I’d think if you’re considering purchase(s) of this size and truly want good help you could do it properly.

And I haven’t heard anybody call someone a cunt in a while. Now off to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm. Womp womp womp.