Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

reset password process working?

Hi,
are You shure the reset password process of the forum is working?
I get the mail, I set a new password with a bunch of different characters, but nothing works.
Signed in new, for this.
Greetings!

Comments

• @R_Kuhn said:
    Hi,
    are You shure the reset password process of the forum is working?
    I get the mail, I set a new password with a bunch of different characters, but nothing works.
    Signed in new, for this.
    Greetings!

@Michael ?

• The forum seems to have been playing up a bit in general recently for me. Pages not loading and/or getting stuck type of thing.

• Yeah the password reset is busted. Took a crack at it a few weeks back but couldn’t figure it out in the time I gave it. Don’t have much time right now as I’m busting my guts getting Loopy Pro out the door; once that’s done I’ll take another look.