Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Animoog Presets "STR" (free, Feb 2021)

A bit early, but I'll just leave these here. Feel free to repost on animooglove, moog, reddit.

The ones that are marked with A use the accelerometers.

Comments

• Thank you! Just downloaded and getting ready to pretend I’m working while playing the new presets!

• Oh I need to use iTunes to install the presets...too bad that I am not using a desktop anymore...

• @Obo, LOL, sounds familiar, I also have to go to many meetings which are a complete waste of time, now on video.

• @cuscolima I guess you could use Android (or maybe you have a Raspberry PI?).

I use this library under linux (it is included in most distributions, but often the version is too old, you need Ubuntu 20.10 and the dev version for instance). Apparently it also runs on android. Since this uses no apple tech, I suppose it could maybe even be ported to i(phone/pad)os, if that makes sense, but apparently noone has done it yet.

https://libimobiledevice.org/

But yeah, would be great if Moog updated Animoog!

• @circledsquare said:
    @cuscolima I guess you could use Android (or maybe you have a Raspberry PI?).

I use this library under linux (it is included in most distributions, but often the version is too old, you need Ubuntu 20.10 and the dev version for instance). Apparently it also runs on android. Since this uses no apple tech, I suppose it could maybe even be ported to i(phone/pad)os, if that makes sense, but apparently noone has done it yet.

https://libimobiledevice.org/

Geert Bevin is back at Moog so go send your requests. They may be heard this time.

• Thanks for the pointer! @GeertBevin, would this be a possibility for the 10th anniversary (!) of Animoog's release (coming up in October I think)? There are still a lot of fans!

• Very true! Tons of fans. I hit the same road block when I went to install these presets. 🥴

• Hi CircleSquared and folks,

Took me a while, but in today's announcement of Animoog Z, I also announce your own Animoog presets and timbres: https://www.animoog.org/2021/11/23/animoog-z-announced-by-moog-music-my-beta-testing-perspective/

Cheers! -- Alex / Satri at animoog.org

• @circledsquare said:
    A bit early, but I'll just leave these here. Feel free to repost on animooglove, moog, reddit.

Awesome, thank you .

• @cuscolima said:
    Oh I need to use iTunes to install the presets...too bad that I am not using a desktop anymore...

You do? Is it specific to this pack? I haven’t tried importing yet, but just downloaded. You can usually get Animoog presets and Timbers in with the files app.

• @Satri said:
    Hi CircleSquared and folks,

Took me a while, but in today's announcement of Animoog Z, I also announce your own Animoog presets and timbres: https://www.animoog.org/2021/11/23/animoog-z-announced-by-moog-music-my-beta-testing-perspective/

Thanks for the terrific coverage and links!

• edited November 2021

@Poppadocrock said:

@cuscolima said:
    Oh I need to use iTunes to install the presets...too bad that I am not using a desktop anymore...

You do? Is it specific to this pack? I haven’t tried importing yet, but just downloaded. You can usually get Animoog presets and Timbers in with the files app.

Just tested, can confirm Files transfer works.

Thank you @circledsquare for sharing these (missed them first time around) :smile:

• @eustressor said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@cuscolima said:

Just tested, can confirm Files transfer works.

Thank you @circledsquare for sharing these (missed them first time around) :smile:

Dope. Thanks for that. Cheers!

Haven’t done it yet but for those unsure it should be like this…

Dropbox link, export zip to files or audioshare and unzip. Then through the files app find unzipped folders and move/copy them to On my iPad->Animoog like so…

The folder with wav files copy into files->Animoog-> Timbers
    The preset folder copy to files->Animoog-> Presets

• Thanks so much @circledsquare. Sounds awesome.

• @circledsquare said:

oh yeah :open_mouth:

• These are great! 🙌🙌👍👍👍

• edited November 2021

@Satri said:
    Hi CircleSquared and folks,

Hi Satri, thanks! Very excited about the new Animoog!

Folks, in case you didn't notice, Satri also announced free presets from the brilliant Lord Gogo, and from Justin Carter in that post!

• @circledsquare said:

Fair play to you 🤩
    Much appreciated hermano 😁 love animoog 🥰🎶🥰

• Thanks folks for the nice comments on the presets, my pleasure.