Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Steel Pan Drum

edited November 2021 in General App Discussion

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for Jamaican Steel Pan drum samples, or an app ... if you have a tip, i'll get the cognac :)

Comments

• Hi @mlau, you can find steel pan drum samples in one of the great Drum Perfect Pro soundpack. I'm quite sure there's also a couple of packs in Beathawk (on sale now) and quite sure a steel pan drum instrument in Thumbjam.

• @WilfredWelfare said:
    Hi @mlau, you can find steel pan drum samples in one of the great Drum Perfect Pro soundpack. I'm quite sure there's also a couple of packs in Beathawk (on sale now) and quite sure a steel pan drum instrument in Thumbjam.

Many thanks, will try !

• Are you still using Drambo @mlau?

• ThumbJam strikes again for this one…

• @rs2000 said:
    Are you still using Drambo @mlau?

Sometimes yes …

• edited November 2021

@GeoTony said:
    ThumbJam strikes again for this one…

Thanks

• edited November 2021

@mlau said:
    Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for Jamaican Steel Pan drum samples, or an app ... if you have a tip, i'll get the cognac :)

Hi just for educational purposes [and unwavering national pride in my little veins] Steel Pan is not Jamaican. Steel pan is from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago... which is... well... definitely not Jamaica.
    Secondly, spitfire has a sample pack with tenor and bass pan samples for their sample player. Check it out.

• @DatGood said:

@mlau said:
    Hi Everyone,

Hi just for educational purposes [and unwavering national pride in my little veins] Steel Pan is not Jamaican. Steel pan is from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago... which is... well... definitely not Jamaica.
    Secondly, spitfire has a sample pack with tenor and bass pan samples for their sample player. Check it out.

Thanks for pointing this out 🙏 🇹🇹

• @DatGood said:

@mlau said:
    Hi Everyone,

👍