Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sax In The City

edited November 2021 in Creations

Some Tines for @Daveypoo and @McD. SWAM Tenor and Trumpet, NeoSoulKeys 2, BeatHawk Total Bass.

Comments

• Nice - I like that you've been finding themes for your various collections of tunes. You had the twisted standards, you've done the ultra-simple, light piano sketches, now you've got your Herbie Hancock meets Coltrane sessions... I dig it, daddy-o.

• That is some lovely work, LL. Great stuff.

• Thanks @Daveypoo, next is high frequency music for dogs only. Thanks for listening @Neum! And happy Thanksgiving to you both (are you still legal to celebrate, Dave, or is the only stuffing you’re allowed from a cannoli?)

• Yeah.

Sounding good.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @Daveypoo, next is high frequency music for dogs only. Thanks for listening @Neum! And happy Thanksgiving to you both (are you still legal to celebrate, Dave, or is the only stuffing you’re allowed from a cannoli?)

I can but am choosing not to. Today was filled with handmade (not by me) tortelloni,which will have to suffice.

• Thanks for listening @Gravitas. @Daveypoo, I’m sure tryptophan supplements are available in Rome for that after Turkey lethargy 😴

• Good one Mike! :)

• Thank you for listening @Pxlhg. Peace be unto you👊