Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any League of Legends players here? What were your thoughts on Arcane

Yeah, this came outta nowhere. Currently on episode 4. All I can say is this...

INSANE.

Comments

• Tried a few times to get into the game, but I don't have the patience or the thick skin to deal with all the flaming that happens in low level matches.
    I love the idea of League of Legends, so having other options to explore the universe is great for me.

Arcane is looking great so far (I just watched episode 5), and I've seen it reaching and impressing even some friends that don't care at all about LoL or its lore, which is awesome.

• edited November 2021

@l33tzke said:
    Tried a few times to get into the game, but I don't have the patience or the thick skin to deal with all the flaming that happens in low level matches.
    I love the idea of League of Legends, so having other options to explore the universe is great for me.

Arcane is looking great so far (I just watched episode 5), and I've seen it reaching and impressing even some friends that don't care at all about LoL or its lore, which is awesome.

Just watched episode 6. Wow, the hype is unreal. So glad I get to marathon the show.
    Used to be a Vi main (played her Jungle/Support), so this show is an early christmas present.
    And Ekko? Oh YEAH!!!

• O. M. G... It’s fucking brutal. I’m so loving it, except for ep3 ending, but I’m about to see ep5, and I’m probably losing my beauty sleep cause I’m glued to the screen: the graphics, the story, the characters, the soundtrack. What a great show! Last time an animated series moved me so much I was a teen watching princess mononoke

• edited October 2023

I'm a big League of Legends fan, and I absolutely loved Arcane. It was such an immersive and beautifully animated series that delved deep into the lore of the League universe. By the way, if you're into League like me, have you heard about lol script? It's a handy tool for LoL players, offering some cool features to enhance your gameplay. But back to Arcane, it was great to see the backstory of iconic champions like Jinx and Vi. The storytelling and character development were top-notch.

• I don’t play the game and the genre wouldn’t normally be my type of viewing, but Arcane has been pretty good.